ADVERTISEMENT

Stanley Jackson smoking crack..Trace 4th best QB in BT

SLion

May 29, 2001
Lists Blough, Haskins and Hornibrook ahead. His reasoning? 53 comp %. Has he even watched the number of drops to make that claim...Homer moron.

Also said he was lucky to be in top 5 in his opinion.

Reactions: royboy
Lists Blough, Haskins and Hornibrook ahead. His reasoning? 53 comp %. Has he even watched the number of drops to make that claim...Homer moron.

Also said he was lucky to be in top 5 in his opinion.
OK Stanley anything you say.

A lot of people are trying to talk Trace into trying to do too much. To his credit, he doesn't. He knows there is talent around him.

He was the second best osu qb in 1997/ joe germain’s backup.

Okay. And why should I care what he thinks regarding anything? This is the first time I have ever heard of the guy and he made a complete ass of himself. Can I just assume he is a complete ass like most O$U football alums?

stanley.png

Reactions: Judge Smails
Yes, so let’s talk about the dope and give him what he wants: Publicity.

I see it as bulletin board material more than publicity for him. OSU alums can't see anything past their own program. A statement like this is moronic, not the sign of educated football analyst.

Reactions: odshowtime
He has his own show on Columbus radio. This isn't the dumbest thing I've heard
Have relatives in Columbus, and have visited there a few times, including two trips to the 'Shoe. It seems like a nice, modern mid-sized city.

But, really, how can anyone living there who is not a Buckeye fan stand the constant tOSU bombardment via TV, radio, newspaper, internet, loyal fans, etc.? It's wall-to-wall.

Have relatives in Columbus, and have visited there a few times, including two trips to the 'Shoe. It seems like a nice, modern mid-sized city.

But, really, how can anyone living there who is not a Buckeye fan stand the constant tOSU bombardment via TV, radio, newspaper, internet, loyal fans, etc.? It's wall-to-wall.

Any city where a sports team is the biggest thing about the city, isn’t a city. In NYC, even the Yankees in a good year are under the radar in terms of day to day for ost people.

Holy chr*st, I think his statement on Trace was only the second dumbest thing out of his mouth. They asked him who had the best Big Ten atmosphere/experience outside his alma mater. He said Piscataway!! OMG, this guy got hit in the head too many times.

He just doesn't want to give PSU or anything related to PSU any credit. This will blow up in his face when his "lucky to be 4th" QB takes down his nuts in the white out. He should have said McSorly is #1 by a mile so when the nuts lose Stan can hang his hat on that. This is why he's on BTN and Herbie is on the network. Herbie has a better "nut homer" game.

Regarding Haskins, right now his stats are awesome and he may turn out to be a great QB and a high draft pick. But right now, there is no way I am putting him ahead of McSorley. Haskins has 4 career starts, 3 of which are against Oregon State, Rutgers and Tulane, all absolutely horrible programs. To be honest, I think they need to give Haskins a few more starts before you can seriously talk about him being the best QB in the conference.

Reactions: odshowtime
Regarding Haskins, right now his stats are awesome and he may turn out to be a great QB and a high draft pick. But right now, there is no way I am putting him ahead of McSorley. Haskins has 4 career starts, 3 of which are against Oregon State, Rutgers and Tulane, all absolutely horrible programs. To be honest, I think they need to give Haskins a few more starts before you can seriously talk about him being the best QB in the conference.
Total defence.
Oregon State- 125th
Rutgers- 107th
Tulane- 128th
TCU- 47th
Might as well send him the Heisman right now.

I heard Joey Galloway say on ESPN that Penn State is not on the same level as OSU- alot more talent for OSU, I guess PSU should just forfeit.

Why does the BTN load their broadcast team with ex-bucknut has beens who can barely form a coherent sentence and look all the dumber by shilling for their ex team - did they never take broadcasting 101?

Holy chr*st, I think his statement on Trace was only the second dumbest thing out of his mouth. They asked him who had the best Big Ten atmosphere/experience outside his alma mater. He said Piscataway!! OMG, this guy got hit in the head too many times.

Not questing your hearing, but are you sure that's what he said? How can it even be remotely accurate. RU would be lucky to be 13th

Not questing your hearing, but are you sure that's what he said? How can it even be remotely accurate. RU would be lucky to be 13th

P.S. Was talking to a RU season ticket holder this morning whose kid graduated last year from PSU. She said there is no fan support there. Said there were barely any students last week against Buffalo. Stanley needs to stop hitting the crack pipe.

If he said THAT, then he had to be kidding. Which makes me wonder about the context of his original statement regarding Trace.

If we were choosing sides on the playground, and he wants to take somebody like Hornibrook or Blough (who, at times is outplayed by Sindelar on his own team) over Trace, something is galactically wrong with his wasted excuse for a brain. That's just plain stupid.

But hey!!! All the more fun when his boy Haskins looks pedestrian against a real pass rush tonight!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT