ADVERTISEMENT

Spider

2020-fiat-spider-overview-hero-mobile.jpg

Still the equipment manager?

Brad ("Spider") Caldwell helps Bob White with Beaver Stadium suite and club seat management. Jay Takach has been the assistant AD for Equipment Services for the past six years. Takach, who came from the University of Houston, is also in charge of football equipment. Takach hired Stewart Carter from Georgia Southern to be the assistant equipment manager for football. Of course, there's a team of students that assist Takach and Carter.

Carter's wife Rose does sports information for the men's basketball team.

Reactions: step.eng69
Brad ("Spider") Caldwell helps Bob White with Beaver Stadium suite and club seat management. Jay Takach has been the assistant AD for Equipment Services for the past six years. Takach, who came from the University of Houston, is also in charge of football equipment. Takach hired Stewart Carter from Georgia Southern to be the assistant equipment manager for football. Of course, there's a team of students that assist Takach and Carter.

Carter's wife Rose does sports information for the men's basketball team.
Not ripping on anyone but what job title in the Athletic Department isn't Assistant AD. I work in an industry that loves titles instead of pay so I can relate.

Not ripping on anyone but what job title in the Athletic Department isn't Assistant AD. I work in an industry that loves titles instead of pay so I can relate.
It the thing in college athletics. Penn State actually on the lower side of things. I think Ohio State had something like 48 of them and Penn State had 28.

Didn't Rob Petrie own a Spider?
You have a good memory step. I didn't remember, even though I always watched the show, so I checked. There is one episode where he gets a scratch in his brand new convertible. The car is called a Tarantula, so it was a spider but not a Spider.:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT