ADVERTISEMENT

Special feature on Saquon Barkley on ESPN tomorrow

About time he gets some national recognition atleast compared to some football players in past where media would slobber all over. I don’t watch espn so wouldn’t know how much he’s talked about but it still seems he doesn’t get publicity he deserves.

Last edited:
I live in the Lehigh Valley and was watching a local TV interview with the Whitehall football coach. The interviewer asked him "what is it like to have Saquon as an alumni"? His answer was, well on Monday we have an interview with The Center Daily Times, Tuesday, the NFL Network, then next week, The Big 10 Network.

The kid deserves all the publicity he's getting. I'm already bumming that he'll be millionaire this time next year and not playing for us.

Will Matt Millen interview him?

"Sa Sa, talk about your time as a Whitehall Zephyr."

"Sa Sa, is missing the playoff last season on you?"

"Sa Sa, thanks very much for taking the time to talk with us today. This is a win for espn."

I think the Heisman is there for the taking if we keep winning and he pumps his production a bit (has to get the ball more to do it though). I will say Lamar Jackson should win again with the numbers he puts up if Louisville has another good season. He's ridiculous.

I think the Heisman is there for the taking if we keep winning and he pumps his production a bit (has to get the ball more to do it though). I will say Lamar Jackson should win again with the numbers he puts up if Louisville has another good season. He's ridiculous.
Jackson will get a pass for the Clemson game but I don't see him getting it twice

Lead in with Keegan Michael Key killing the whole Francesca rage thing.

Of course cracking up the Gameday crew isn't difficult...they laugh at Corso, so it's not exactly an intelligent audience.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT