ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Scuffle Thread

Unfortunately, and in fairness to them, Flo depends on Chattanooga to supply ample bandwidth to stream the bouts. It's not like they're showing up with a satellite truck. All it takes is a tiny hiccup with the connectivity and things go south. Hopefully they'll get it sorted.

With all the venture capital they have been bringing in, they should be able to launch their own satellite at this point.

Unfortunately, and in fairness to them, Flo depends on Chattanooga to supply ample bandwidth to stream the bouts. It's not like they're showing up with a satellite truck. All it takes is a tiny hiccup with the connectivity and things go south. Hopefully they'll get it sorted.

That is a BS excuse. I/We are not paying UTC for this service, we are paying FLO and it is up to them to deliver what I/We paid for.

all was bad at first but seems ok now. Dinmore blew a TD and was takendown and then ridden out in the 2nd.. he lost 2-0

That is a BS excuse. I/We are not paying UTC for this service, we are paying FLO and it is up to them to deliver what I/We paid for.
Right. And it had nothing to do with UTC anyway, the streams are fine now, and the Flozone stream was fine from the start; if it was UTC's fault all the streams would be choking. Likely a problem with how Flo had configured their settings.

Joe smith with a 12-3 win, couple ankle picks and no low singles. Guess he hasn't caught on to pops bread and butter move

Not an excuse, I'm simply explaining how it works. One can only assume Flo and UTC tested the bitrate beforehand. If not, shame on them.

No one in his corner. Borrowed singlet. He tweeted he forgot to bring one.

The only video feed I can get is from the flozone. None of the other mats show video, but I do get audio on them. If it were a problem on my end I wouldn't expect to get the flozone screen to work. Is it fixed for you other folks that are watching it?

Nonsense! FLO is a pay service, it should not be an amateur glue it together as you go operation. 2.5 hours into the tourney and I have no video.

FYI....I could only get the flozone feed, then I changed my HD setting on the video window from auto to 480i and am having no problems at all....I think someone mentioned this above.

Flo never fails to disappoint me. Each year I sign up in November, forget to cancel until after December payment, cancel just in time to avoid January payment. I'm waiting for Lucy to hold the football.

Reactions: lionlover
Okay thanks guys...Should be a very good test....

Wait ... you've been saying for months that we need Hall to lift his Redshirt in order to win the team title.

If that's his stance, Hall should pin or TF a guy like Rogers.

So which is it ?? A tough test ! Or BURN THE SHIRT!!

Make up your mind.

Flo never fails to disappoint me. Each year I sign up in November, forget to cancel until after December payment, cancel just in time to avoid January payment. I'm waiting for Lucy to hold the football.
Thanks guys...Hoping Kade Moss has a good tournament as well....May need him at 141. I hope not but we will see soon....

The only video feed I can get is from the flozone. None of the other mats show video, but I do get audio on them. If it were a problem on my end I wouldn't expect to get the flozone screen to work. Is it fixed for you other folks that are watching it?

I haven't had a problem for the past hour or so. I'm watching on Apple TV Flo app. I'm watching HD as well. Haven't had to change resolution like some have mentioned

5 top-8 seeds have lost so far, through to the R16, excluding 197, 285 (yet to come).

Manley - Mizz
Cruz - Leh
Vassar - GW
Womack - Corn
Subjeck - Stan

Reactions: diggerpup
Wait ... you've been saying for months that we need Hall to lift his Redshirt in order to win the team title.

If that's his stance, Hall should pin or TF a guy like Rogers.

So which is it ?? A tough test ! Or BURN THE SHIRT!!

Make up your mind.
Well not really a major test yet....lol. Yes if he wins it all i say get him in the line up...We are not getting points from probably 3 weight classes...We will see how it plays out....

Stout on 8 right now.

Up 2-0 in the 1st.
Still 2-0, into the 2nd, Stout chooses down.
Quick escape, 3-0 Stout.
Still 3-0, end of 2.
Stout over 1 min. RT., gives up escape, still leads 3-1.
Less than a min. to go.
Stout wins 4-1.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT