ADVERTISEMENT

Son of a... How bad is journalism these days?!?

91Joe95

Aug 15, 2003
The issue has obviously been at the forefront since Penn State swim team member Lia Thomas...

Come On Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Ray Stevens has always had a gift of the comedic story (song). And the music is catchy but had to dance to.

Reactions: 91Joe95
The issue has obviously been at the forefront since Penn State swim team member Lia Thomas...

Come On Biden GIF by GIPHY News
I don't have the energy at this point, but if you do, I'm sure you can find an email or social media account for the author and let him know, or potentially one for the MSN site in general.

I don't have the energy at this point, but if you do, I'm sure you can find an email or social media account for the author and let him know, or potentially one for the MSN site in general.

What? I'm just irritated they never announced Lia had transferred into Penn State, thereby denying me my right to root for a winner.

Should have had these made back in the mid 60s. Back then PSU was working on a home and home agreement with Kansas State. After the T’s were crossed, I’s dotted and final contracts signed, they shook hands and the negotiating team on the KSU side wished us good luck in the Ivy League that year. Oops!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT