ADVERTISEMENT

Someone on Audibles resurrected RutgersAl's preseason prognostication...

19333lion

Jan 30, 2016
and I must say that I miss seeing his posts on a regular basis. He is either a crank who likes to stir up Rutgers' fans with absurdities, or he has an as yet undiagnosed psychiatric condition: terminal optimism. Either way, I wish he would post more often!

I know a guy (Rutgers fan) who bet another guy $500 back in April that Rutgers would have 6 wins this season. After the debacle in the first third, I think Moose and Rocco are set to arrive.

BUT9xrtIYAA-nWf.jpg

and I must say that I miss seeing his posts on a regular basis. He is either a crank who likes to stir up Rutgers' fans with absurdities, or he has an as yet undiagnosed psychiatric condition: terminal optimism. Either way, I wish he would post more often!
There are some fun posts on the Rutgers Rivals page. Not as unhinged as Pitt, but they are certainly delusional in regards to us. Rutgers Al seems like a decent fan though. His comments are obviously not serious a he's never disrespectful.

Reactions: JJTopp99
rutgersal is the greatest internet personality of all time and the possibility that he is a real person expressing genuine thoughts warms my cold heart every time I think of him

Also, I am placing Maryland on upset alert this week!

Reactions: TheGLOV and JBott
Rutgersal is a fun read, passionate for his school. I'd rather read the King Ad Buck but haven't seen him for several years? His stories and verbiage are epic.

Rutgersal is a fun read, passionate for his school. I'd rather read the King Ad Buck but haven't seen him for several years? His stories and verbiage are epic.
The King posted here just before the OSU game. Maybe 9/27 or 9/28, if you want to dig for it..

Reactions: LionJim

Fat, drunk, and stupid is NOT the way to go through life however; it has worked for Al so far!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT