ADVERTISEMENT

SOME HUMOR (since mn78psu82 thinks I'm getting stale)...................TRUE story, btw

Michael.Felli

Mar 19, 2013
So, when I changed careers (to nursing), I had to quit my chemistry job. I worked PT at a liquor store to make ends meet. I know, I know, what a shock.

Anyway, one of my nursing students parents used to frequent the store often to buy wine. They were "classic" hippie parents. I loved them.

Anyway, every time they would come in I would ask about their daughter (I will call her moonbeam to protect her identity). You know, "How is she doing?" type of questions.

Well, this one day they came in to buy wine and I asked the usual question. "How's moonbeam doing?"

Her mom said, "Not good." Of course, I thought the worse. I'm like, is she o'k?

And her mom said she was fine but that she and her boyfriend were fighting. "Trouble in paradise," she said. I asked what about.

Her mom explained that moonbeam was always studying and not spending any quality time with her boyfriend and it was causing a rift between them. Moonbeam was very studious, btw. She finished in the top of our class with STRAIGHT A's. But, all she did was study and study and study.

Anyway, her mom continued to say that moonbeam explained it this way to her boyfriend: Imagine if you were sick and went to the hospital. Would you want to be taken care of by the nurse that got STRAIGHT A's or the nurse that got STRAIGHT C's?

I looked at moonbeams mom and dad and asked, "You know which nurse I would choose, right?"

Curious, they both simultaneously asked, "No, who?"

I said, "The nurse with the bigger t!ts!"

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I'm here all day. Don't forget to tip the board moderators before logging off for the day.

So, when I changed careers (to nursing), I had to quit my chemistry job. I worked PT at a liquor store to make ends meet. I know, I know, what a shock.

Anyway, one of my nursing students parents used to frequent the store often to buy wine. They were "classic" hippie parents. I loved them.

Anyway, every time they would come in I would ask about their daughter (I will call her moonbeam to protect her identity). You know, "How is she doing?" type of questions.

Well, this one day they came in to buy wine and I asked the usual question. "How's moonbeam doing?"

And her mom said she was fine but that she and her boyfriend were fighting. "Trouble in paradise," she said. I asked what about.

Her mom explained that moonbeam was always studying and not spending any quality time with her boyfriend and it was causing a rift between them. Moonbeam was very studious, btw. She finished in the top of our class with STRAIGHT A's. But, all she did was study and study and study.

Anyway, her mom continued to say that moonbeam explained it this way to her boyfriend: Imagine if you were sick and went to the hospital. Would you want to be taken care of by the nurse that got STRAIGHT A's or the nurse that got STRAIGHT C's?

I looked at moonbeams mom and dad and asked, "You know which nurse I would choose, right?"

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I'm here all day. Don't forget to tip the board moderators before logging off for the day.
Thank you DRUNK_MACK_DADDY!

I have to make a clean breast of it and say it was titillating and bravo as it was also cupforting.

So you're saying that "moonbeam" had a "flat" personality?

I have to make a clean breast of it and say it was titillating and bravo as it was also cupforting.

I make a 4 sentence pun and all you hooters want to add pablum until you are busted. (I know not very good, but you all added too much brilliance and bazzoomers).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT