ADVERTISEMENT

so..Wisconsin Badgers football

How did the Miami head coach not get kicked out of the game when he threw the temper tantrum and made contact with the official?
Lol didn't you see earlier when the hurricane player made a catch and then jawed in the dbs face for five seconds? Or when fumigalli made a catch and five Miami players held him up (literally held him up in the air) trying to strip the ball for a few seconds while he was stopped dead and the whistle didn't blow until they dumped him on the ground?

Miami's kicker has a hell of a mullet. Speaking of kickers, what's our stable look like for next year. Need to open the competition up, maybe bring big toe back?

What I found intriguing about that episode was that he was fired up about a no holding call (imagine that)
When the commentators asked officiating consultant Lemonier his opinion of the hold, they said he thought it wasnt a big deal since the rusher wasn't slowed; "didn't lose a step". So holding is ok, as long as it doesn't seem to slow a defender down.

How did the Miami head coach not get kicked out of the game when he threw the temper tantrum and made contact with the official?

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
Shitty weekend for you, eh?
Not really. Been enjoying the backyard rink I built and have been maintaining for my son to help him learn to play hockey. It’s nice and cold where I am, so the ice has been great...too much fun to sit in front of a bunch of meaningless bowl games.

Still hate the b1g though.

What I found intriguing about that episode was that he was fired up about a no holding call (imagine that)
When the commentators asked officiating consultant Lemonier his opinion of the hold, they said he thought it wasnt a big deal since the rusher wasn't slowed; "didn't lose a step". So holding is ok, as long as it doesn't seem to slow a defender down.

I always crack up when they try to present Lemmonier as some sort of rules expert. It is like when I see a Tim Conway sketch on the old Carol Burnett show. It just never fails to make me laugh.

Confidence pool.
Pick winners of all 41 bowl games and rank them from 1 - not confident about your pick - to 41- very/most confident.
Honestly, step, it's really the only thing that makes the current bowl season format interesting.

OL

Wow that is impressive being only 4pts out.
I wasn't in any pool but I have been wrong on about 50% of my picks. LOL.
And in full disclosure I picked every B1G team to lose except us, NW and Wiscy.

OhioLion, did you and your son enjoy the bowl game and the activities around town?
When is your return flight scheduled?
Have a Happy New Year

Step,
Just woke up from my 5 hour sleep here in Archbold.
Our flight returned last night leaving AZ at 11:20. Arrived in Detroit around 5:00. I have another post about starting a WE ARE cheer in boarding area as the Tacoma flight was across the way. Plenty of school's colors respectively in each area!

Was telling my wife our 17-year old multiple times would just stop and say "dad, this is awesome". I hear parents say their child isn't appreciative of this or that - not the case here. In fact, he is thinking we should make the trip next year to (eternal optimist he is) the playoff game.

I appreciate you asking.

And, a Happy New Year to you, sir.

OL

Step,
Our flight returned last night leaving AZ at 11:20. Arrived in Detroit around 5:00. I have another post about starting a WE ARE cheer in boarding area as the Tacoma flight was across the way. Plenty of school's colors respectively in each area!

Was telling my wife our 17-year old multiple times would just stop and say "dad, this is awesome". I hear parents say their child isn't appreciative of this or that - not the case here. In fact, he is thinking we should make the trip next year to (eternal optimist he is) the playoff game.

I appreciate you asking.

OL
Happy for you :)

Reactions: OhioLion
Miami's kicker has a hell of a mullet. Speaking of kickers, what's our stable look like for next year. Need to open the competition up, maybe bring big toe back?
Julius is doing just fine without football and is not at the UP campus. Perhaps you should read up on him.

Step,

I appreciate you asking.

OL
I took my son to the Major League All Star game about 6 years ago in Phoenix. He got a tweet put up on the scoreboard that said "Thanks dad, this is awesome"....made the whole trip worth it so I know what you're talking about.

Reactions: OhioLion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT