ADVERTISEMENT

So who is the PSU recruit/committ that is visiting Tennessee?

It's hill, it's on Twitter. His teammate and good friend Corley is officially visiting this weekend, that's why he's going.

Someone who many feel is going to be a decommit before signing day.

Who knows.....but Tennessee? Aren't they now 2-3 (with losses to Alabama, Georgia, etc still to come)? They are having a really disappointing season so far compared to expectations for them this year.

I don't know what the solution is because you'll never get all D1 universities and coaching staffs to agree. I have no problem with kids visiting every place they are interested in and seeing everything there is out there. I do have a problem with kids "committing" to any school and then continuing visits elsewhere. See everything- then commit. Don't commit to save a place at school X and then continue to visit around and decommit. JMO.

I agree, im getting a little tired of Hill's strategy. Maybe he has communicated this to Franklin, but with all of our D-back, I'd be inclined to cut bait with this kid.

I agree, im getting a little tired of Hill's strategy. Maybe he has communicated this to Franklin, but with all of our D-back, I'd be inclined to cut bait with this kid.
Yeah, the nerve of some of these kids. They think the college recruiting process is all about them.

Who knows.....but Tennessee? Aren't they now 2-3 (with losses to Alabama, Georgia, etc still to come)? They are having a really disappointing season so far compared to expectations for them this year.

Tennessee is in a "rebuilding" mode similar to PSU. They made three mistakes: firing Phil Fulmer (who did have to replace OC Cutcliffe who left to coach Duke), hiring Lane Kiffen, and then following that hire with Derek Dooley. Tennessee fans (at least one that I know) seem to think Butch Jones is their savior. I dunno. This year's losses to Oklahoma and Florida are excusable, but a home loss to Arkansas - not sure whether that's Arkansas getting better or Tennessee slipping, or both. Jones' record at Tenn so far is rather unremarkable, although given what he had to work with initially it might be excusable. It'll be interesting to see if Tenn has the patience to stick it out with him.

Well rumors and lots of smoke that unless Butch Davis beats 'bama he is out at the end of this year. Many financial supporters and backers at Tenn have had enough of him and want to win and have let it be known unless he turns things around quickly they expect him gone at the end of the season. So I would not be overly concerned with him visiting Tenn this weekend. Chances are they will be hiring a new coach at seasons end...

Well rumors and lots of smoke that unless Butch Davis beats 'bama he is out at the end of this year. Many financial supporters and backers at Tenn have had enough of him and want to win and have let it be known unless he turns things around quickly they expect him gone at the end of the season. So I would not be overly concerned with him visiting Tenn this weekend. Chances are they will be hiring a new coach at seasons end...

I am hearing Edsall might be looking for a new job at seasons end.

Reactions: Ski and bwifan
Who cares what you think of Hill's recruiting strategy. No bigger PSU fan than me and I sure hope he honors his commitment. On the other hand, this is the most important decision a high school kid will make at this stage of his life. He's the one that will be spending the next 4 or 5 years at a school, not you or me.

84513921.jpg

Rocky top any one??

Who cares what you think of Hill's recruiting strategy. No bigger PSU fan than me and I sure hope he honors his commitment. On the other hand, this is the most important decision a high schoolwill make at this stage of his life. He's the one that will be spending the next 4 or 5 years at a school, not you or me.

Good point. No argument from me, just expressing my feelings on a message board that intends to have people express opinions.

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT