ADVERTISEMENT

So 500 tix were given by promoter in Cbus for Beyoncé / jayz tonight

ritaith

Nov 8, 2001
and 100 plus went to the football team players.

As I’m typing this I realise prob not many more students are in town.

Apparently this is ok bc this is reasonable entertainment. Ucla and usc and Miami could have some amazing reasonable entertainment!

Apparently this is ok bc this is reasonable entertainment. Ucla and usc and Miami could have some amazing reasonable entertainment!

Classes start next Tuesday, so I suspect it's mostly fall sports athletes currently on campus. While the tix may be legal (I don't know), it certainly is not a good look.

Does 20% statistically represent the percentage of students currently residing in Columbus?

Reactions: ImaWright
"Elizabeth, I'm a coming honey, I'm a coming to ya" as Fred Sanford of Sandford and Son grabs his heart feigning an attack, again much like someone we know around THE Columbus Ohio area.

Reactions: LionJim
Timing is everything, and this is very poor timing.
They just need to announce Meyer reinstated now just before the Feds arrive on campus to investigate their officials looking the other way for decades on the sexual abuse of their wrestlers.

Culture. Football.

If it was at Beaver Stadium, the Lions would be going.

That reminds me. Last summer, Beaver Stadium hosted a bro country jamboree (Happy Valley Jam?). It seems to have not been repeated. Was it a bust?

(I also don't remember hearing that football players got free tickets to the bro country jamboree.)

That reminds me. Last summer, Beaver Stadium hosted a bro country jamboree (Happy Valley Jam?). It seems to have not been repeated. Was it a bust?

(I also don't remember hearing that football players got free tickets to the bro country jamboree.)

Wasn't it all country music? If so, there is your answer.

you decide they wanted to sell 30,000 tickets
d314e38d-7df2-4a69-a213-78580db49c0b-hv1.jpg

https://www.pollstar.com/article/happy-valley-jam-brings-country-132348

That “reasonable entertainment” rule is relatively new. I believe MSU’s basketball team has used it a couple of times since it was initiated - to go see Hamilton in Chicago during the Big Ten Tournament this year, and a couple years ago they went to a Warriors game in Dallas (maybe it wasn’t Dallas, but it wasn’t Detroit either - they were out of town for a tournament iirc).

EDIT: I’m certain other schools and sports have used this rule for concerts/sports as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT