ADVERTISEMENT

Simmons...

Custerdome

Aug 5, 2018
...not there yet...
Pulling for him, but is this going to be a redshirt year for him?

How can you be sure that this is Gunsie and not "long time lurker, recent poster" Custerdome? Unless you see a guy outside of Chumley's dressed like this, I'm going to give Custerdome, our number 1 "Dan Fan", the benefit of the doubt!!
xxisee0.jpg.pagespeed.ic.imagenes-memes-fotos-frases-graciosas-chistosas-divertidas-risa-chida-español-whatsapp-facebook.jpg

How can you be sure that this is Gunsie and not "long time lurker, recent poster" Custerdome? Unless you see a guy outside of Chumley's dressed like this, I'm going to give Custerdome, our number 1 "Dan Fan", the benefit of the doubt!!
xxisee0.jpg.pagespeed.ic.imagenes-memes-fotos-frases-graciosas-chistosas-divertidas-risa-chida-español-whatsapp-facebook.jpg
Last year Gunsie was demanding that Franklin move Simmons to LB. He’s always too quick with judgments.

What is a “Dan fan”?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT