ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: So this guy writes for Hawkeye Nation?

What a douche, it never ends.

It never ends and it will never end. The BOT (Peetz, Masser, Riley, Myers, Deviney, Suhey, Hintz, Garban, Surma, Joyner, and their cronies), made us an easy target and any time someone wants to sully Penn State, for whatever reason, they will bring it up. That will be true in 2 years, or 10, or 50.

It never ends and it will never end. The BOT (Peetz, Masser, Riley, Myers, Deviney, Suhey, Hintz, Garban, Surma, Joyner, and their cronies), made us an easy target and any time someone wants to sully Penn State, for whatever reason, they will bring it up. That will be true in 2 years, or 10, or 50.

And they're all gone. All slunk back into the high grass from whence they came. The alumni have to eat it. The players have to eat it (excellent players, with shots at high awards and will not win them for the reasons you state.) The coach has to eat it. Fill out that check and send it in.

Oh the agony of having your ass kicked with all that league interference and pregame field manipulation....topped off with that game ending drive and last play victory...... got his little tail feathers tuck up his suddenly sensitive ass.... so what else can this loser come up with? N-O-T-H-I-N-G!

These wussy male reactions are more satisfying with each and every victory.

LOL

Whenever I read these things I always think it must be some "kid" in his early 20s, not some 50 something dipshit like this. . .

Rob.jpg

The rule right now is, the more you hear Sandusky, that means the better we are doing on the field.

It's a "virtue signaling" type of world these days. Easiest way possible to feel good about yourself.

I don't have positive feelings on anybody involved in the whole Sandusky kerfuffle. But the guilty have been punished. The lawsuits have run their course. PSU football would be bowl-eligible in 2017 even without a lessening of the sanctions.

The whole thing truly is in the rear-view mirror.

Only the self-righteous virtue signalers still bring it up.

Last edited:
Who knew there was a Hawkeye "nation." Does anybody outside of a four-block area in downtown Dubuque care about Iowa athletics?

Reactions: nits74
I was bummed first seeing this retweeted on 2-time major champion Zach Johnson's twitter page. He's always been a class act, but just goes to show how he only knows the false narrative presented by the national media. He just got done praising Barkley on Saturday night. Yes, he's from Iowa.

And they're all gone. All slunk back into the high grass from whence they came. The alumni have to eat it. The players have to eat it (excellent players, with shots at high awards and will not win them for the reasons you state.) The coach has to eat it. Fill out that check and send it in.

On a broad scale, Victor may be correct. However, on a literal scale, he's not 100% correct.

Keith Masser is an Ag. Society-elected trustee through June 30, 2020.

Karen Peetz, Anne Riley, Joel Myers, Paul Suhey, and Ed Hintz are emeriti trustees for life.

On a broad scale, Victor may be correct. However, on a literal scale, he's not 100% correct.

Keith Masser is an Ag. Society-elected trustee through June 30, 2020.

Karen Peetz, Anne Riley, Joel Myers, Paul Suhey, and Ed Hintz are emeriti trustees for life.

That's good because I'm an angry, miserable agitator through 2040.

Who knew there was a Hawkeye "nation." Does anybody outside of a four-block area in downtown Dubuque care about Iowa athletics?

One of my Facebook friends lives in Davenport --- they just opened a Jersey Mike's there.

Evidently this is HUGE news in the Quad Cities. Iowa sounds like a pretty exciting place.

Reactions: Connorpozlee
I was bummed first seeing this retweeted on 2-time major champion Zach Johnson's twitter page. He's always been a class act, but just goes to show how he only knows the false narrative presented by the national media. He just got done praising Barkley on Saturday night. Yes, he's from Iowa.

I always rooted for ZJ. In fact, I always refer to him as "Good Johnson." You can guess who "Bad Johnson" is. It became a thing among my friends who played fantasy golf. "You got Good Johnson or Bad Johnson?" Sorry to offend a certain poster here. I still like ZJ. I'm sure he's happy about that.

That's the whole nut about all of it. Some radio dickhead in MN, some fading pro golfer, some miserable prick who writes for a HBG paper...It is killing...KILLING them. We will win or lose but every week that PSU wins is another apoplectic shit hemorrhage for the trendy radio jock or TV idol. I'm so pissed off at PSU it's hard for me to get mad if we lose. I want the kids on the team to kill it but if any success on the field shines the knob of one trustee, past or present, I'd rather lose. That includes Erickson and Barron.

If I knew Erickson and/or Barron would be ridiculed mercilessly by anybody within shouting distance I would rather lose to Indiana, and that's no bullshit. These smug multimillionaires would make me want to vomit if I wasn't already too tired of their lying bullshit to do it.

Crossing his arms like that reflects he is scared, nervous, and insecure. Probably not comfortable with this looks and putting his pic out there.

Um so did Sandusky... gotta mention his pedophilic self in that list of vile individuals. may he burn in Hell.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa

Joe made psu an easy target. Nobody outside of psu cares about the bot.

A few points...
1. The Sandusky scandal story almost broke 6 years ago
2. Write or wrong, Sandusky is in prison for life, Paterno is dead, Administrators plead guilty/convicted in jail or on appeal
3. PSU has paid millions to the victims and alleged victims
4. The scandal did not involve any PSU athletes and did not help make PSU more competitive on the field
5. Just about every athletic department in the country at one point or another has covered up/ignored some kind of sexual assault complaint against one of their athletes, administrators or professors. Many fine academic institutions have done so. Once you have done it, anything after that is like saying your a little bit pregnant.
6. Recommendation, whenever a fan base pulls one of these Sandusky hit pieces, do a search to find out that school's misdeeds and put in back in their face.

Whenever I read these things I always think it must be some "kid" in his early 20s, not some 50 something dipshit like this. . .

Rob.jpg

Looks like he has plenty of acorns tucked in his jowels for the winter...

The irony with the recent basketball allegations is that Joe laid the blueprint for what college sports is supposed to be all about.. excellence on the field and in the classroom. The solution to running a clean program with academic and athletic success.. follow the Joe Paterno/Penn State grand experiment. Bottom line is Joe and the football program had nothing to do with Jerry's horrific deeds.There was no cover up, no lack of institutional control.. there's no evidence to support it, no motive, and the behaviors of all involved support that. At least when I was in Iowa for the game, the heckling fans got it right when they yelled Sandusky at me.. none mentioned Joe.

A few points...
1. The Sandusky scandal story almost broke 6 years ago
2. Write or wrong, Sandusky is in prison for life, Paterno is dead, Administrators plead guilty/convicted in jail or on appeal
3. PSU has paid millions to the victims and alleged victims
4. The scandal did not involve any PSU athletes and did not help make PSU more competitive on the field
5. Just about every athletic department in the country at one point or another has covered up/ignored some kind of sexual assault complaint against one of their athletes, administrators or professors. Many fine academic institutions have done so. Once you have done it, anything after that is like saying your a little bit pregnant.
6. Recommendation, whenever a fan base pulls one of these Sandusky hit pieces, do a search to find out that school's misdeeds and put in back in their face.

Your #2 complete bull$hit as per usual - the State of Pennsylvania LOST on all 24 Felony Counts, ALL 24....0-for-24, that had anything to do with The Pennsylvania State University or its Executives having any culpability for this matter in regards to a "Criminal Failure to Report" or some laughable alleged "Conspiracy" to cover-up said crime including Felony Conspiracy, Obstruction of Justice and Perjury Charges. In FACT, PSU was shown to have REPORTED the incident OUTSIDE PSU to a qualifying "DPW Childcare Agency" under the prescriptions of the applicable PA Law, the CPSL. A Report made to a Direct Agent of the PA DPW, who clearly broke multiple sections of the PA CPSL Code in not advancing the Report, but for some inexplicable reason was not charged by the CORRUPT PA OAG. Laughable how fraudulent charges are brought against those with ZERO RESPONSIBILITY under the PA Law - 24 Felony Counts that The State went 0-for-24 on, but no charges are brought against parties that are CLEARLY GUILTY for the crimes that others were falsely charged with! But a piece of human garbage such as your self keeps on defending the CORRUPT, IMMORAL and INDECENT and doing their bidding - go figure!

Reactions: JJTopp99
Yesterday, on Fox News, an attorney was commenting on the basketball scandal and of course, brought up how Paterno covered up for Sandusky for years and no one questioned that statement.

Your #2 complete bull$hit as per usual - the State of Pennsylvania LOST on all 24 Felony Counts, ALL 24....0-for-24, that had anything to do with The Pennsylvania State University or its Executives having any culpability for this matter in regards to a "Criminal Failure to Report" or some laughable alleged "Conspiracy" to cover-up said crime including Felony Conspiracy, Obstruction of Justice and Perjury Charges. In FACT, PSU was shown to have REPORTED the incident OUTSIDE PSU to a qualifying "DPW Childcare Agency" under the prescriptions of the applicable PA Law, the CPSL. A Report made to a Direct Agent of the PA DPW, who clearly broke multiple sections of the PA CPSL Code in not advancing the Report, but for some inexplicable reason was not charged by the CORRUPT PA OAG. Laughable how fraudulent charges are brought against those with ZERO RESPONSIBILITY under the PA Law - 24 Felony Counts that The State went 0-for-24 on, but no charges are brought against parties that are CLEARLY GUILTY for the crimes that others were falsely charged with! But a piece of human garbage such as your self keeps on defending the CORRUPT, IMMORAL and INDECENT and doing their bidding - go figure!
#2 complete BS? How? Unless I missed something Curley and Schultz plead guilty and were sent to jail. Spanier was convicted and is currently appealing the conviction. You can argue all you want about the State lost of most of the initial charges, fact remains that Curley and Schultz plead guilty to a crime severe enough to be sentenced to jail. Spin that anyway you want, fact remains they went to jail.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT