ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Michigan (10/21) Night Game?

NittanyLionFan

Jul 25, 2001
Media, PA
Sorry if already posted/discussed, but is the general consensus here that the Michigan game (10/21) will be a night game? Or, would that already have been decided by now (can't remember the rules, but seeing that the only home night game as of now is Georgia State, I would have to believe that there will be at least one more). Is that "the" official White Out game? I may make a weekend of it (hockey on Friday night and football the following day) with my 10 y.o. son. That would also be the weekend of an aunt's 40th wedding anniversary party... I'm sure that I'll take some flak for skipping the party in favor of the game, but sacrifices must be made. ;-) Go State!

Sorry if already posted/discussed, but is the general consensus here that the Michigan game (10/21) will be a night game? Or, would that already have been decided by now (can't remember the rules, but seeing that the only home night game as of now is Georgia State, I would have to believe that there will be at least one more). Is that "the" official White Out game? I may make a weekend of it (hockey on Friday night and football the following day) with my 10 y.o. son. That would also be the weekend of an aunt's 40th wedding anniversary party... I'm sure that I'll take some flak for skipping the party in favor of the game, but sacrifices must be made. ;-) Go State!
Here ya go NLFan
Link to schedule: http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-footbl/sched/psu-m-footbl-sched.html

New contract allows for selection of prime time games 12 days in advance. Looking at the other games that weekend, for everyone not just he B1G, we'll probably be prime time somewhere, but no guarantee.

New contract allows for selection of prime time games 12 days in advance. Looking at the other games that weekend, for everyone not just he B1G, we'll probably be prime time somewhere, but no guarantee.
Thanks, j30329! I don't know that the kick time would really change my decision anyhow, but good to know that the kick time may not be known until two weeks out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT