ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Marcus Hooker passed out in car at McDonald's

SoParkLion

Sep 23, 2001
This guy was unconscious with the car in Drive and his foot on the brake. He's lucky that the didn't hurt someone or himself.

The police did a good job of treating it as what it was - drunk college kid - but I didn't see them ask if he had a history of seizures, which would be a medical reason that a person could be unconscious in a vehicle.

Napping in the Drive-Thru

He pulled a Tony La Russa 2007 DUI not to be confused with the 2020 version?

He pulled a Tony La Russa 2007 DUI not to be confused with the 2020 version?
Happened right here - over in Abacoa. He was at the Stadium Grill right next to the ballpark. Things tightened up there a bit after that.

wow. That is what happened with the guy that got shot by the police in Atlanta (after he took one of the cop's tasers). Glad this didn't escalate. BTW, this kind of drunk food run is best done at Taco Bell.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
That’s called drunk food runs.
tenor.gif

This guy was unconscious with the car in Drive and his foot on the brake. He's lucky that the didn't hurt someone or himself.

The police did a good job of treating it as what it was - drunk college kid - but I didn't see them ask if he had a history of seizures, which would be a medical reason that a person could be unconscious in a vehicle.

Napping in the Drive-Thru
In his defense McDonald’s drive thru is so slow who hasn’t fallen asleep. He should have gone to Chick-fil-A.
This is his second DUI in two years. The young man obviously has drinking issues.
As far as checking him for seizures I am sure they could tell immediately from his eyes and odor that he was drunk.

Reactions: BEEFZ
McFadden has an excuse. I would do the same after being taken by his money guy.

He told his money guy to invest $3 million in Bitcoin. The guy figured it was a bad investment so he just pocketed the money instead. Hundreds of millions lost.
Shouldn't the police chock the wheels so that the car doesn't surge fwd and kill someone?

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Cops were very careful and that is good to see. Things like that can go wrong quickly. Case in point... once back in the dark days of my life I arrived into Vegas criminally overserved. I passed out on a bench at passenger pickup and awoke to what I thought was someone going through my jacket trying to rob me... so I came up swinging. Turns out to be two LVPD officers. One of whom I caught square with an elbow to the nose. Let's just say I didn't have to pay for room and board my first night in Vegas.

Some things never change. Always smoke no matter who the coach is at tOSU.

Cops were very careful and that is good to see. Things like that can go wrong quickly. Case in point... once back in the dark days of my life I arrived into Vegas criminally overserved. I passed out on a bench at passenger pickup and awoke to what I thought was someone going through my jacket trying to rob me... so I came up swinging. Turns out to be two LVPD officers. One of whom I caught square with an elbow to the nose. Let's just say I didn't have to pay for room and board my first night in Vegas.
And were given a complimentary soap on a rope!👮🏽‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT