ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP Just read that Pry turned down MSU

Nardouche may be back in play!
Even though I think Nardog is significantly challenged with leadership IQ, I’ll be phenomenally shocked if he gives MSU an iota of consideration. If he does it has to be for a boatload amount of more money and guaranteed out clause with an extremely high payout if they get hit with sanctions that seem inevitable.
Of course sPITT Panturds will present it as a program building victory headed for nine more national championships in the next six years if he has a lick of sense and turns down MSU.

Last edited:
Reactions: bkmtnittany1
MSU should just tank the season with Tressel as the interim then do an actual search come the end of the season instead of this circus they have going on now. Bert Bielema does nothing to improve them going forward.

Reactions: OhioLion
MSU should just tank the season with Tressel as the interim then do an actual search come the end of the season instead of this circus they have going on now. Bert Bielema does nothing to improve them going forward.
An experienced AD might do that, but this guy is in way over his head and trying to prove he deserves the job. JMHO.

Reactions: Minerva1903
I kinda hope ol’ fat a$$ gets it and the program crashes and burns

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT