ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP. Am I missing something?

Can't even mention women in the context of men apprently, even hinting the most instinctual of concepts, like men like food or are distracted by pretty women is OFFENSIVE.

Milbury has nothing to apologize for. What was insensitive? Implying that players are hetero? o_O

Right. Milbury should be apologizing for his years of Penguins envy -- not that he doesn't have a reason to be envious. ;-)

Seriously, though...this is nothing. That it is apparently something is a sad commentary on our times.

Women distract men. BREAKING NEWS.

BREAKING NEWS TOO: ZERO (consenting) WHORES FOR USE AND/OR SALE IN THE BUBBLE. THIS IS HORRIBLE. WOMEN HAVE A RIGHT TO SELL THEMSELVES. AND TO BE OFFENDED AT THE IDEA THAT WOMEN SELL THEMSELVES AS WHORES. THEY GET TO HAVE IT BOTH WAYS. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE THIS, GO TO 1950 AND HELLLLLLLLL!!!!

This is 2020. Thanks, everyone.

Last edited:
For years and years and years the PSU football team has been getting on buses on Friday afternoons to get bused to hotels before a HOME game. I believe under Joe it was initially Toftrees where the team stayed and eventually moved to The Penn Stater. This was done to remove the players away from the Friday night "distractions" of State College the night before a game ......... And what do you presume would be one of those "distractions"???

Reactions: bison13
It’s probably more “insensitive and insulting” to men than it is women. I highly doubt there is one man that is either of those two things with his comment.

For years and years and years the PSU football team has been getting on buses on Friday afternoons to get bused to hotels before a HOME game. I believe under Joe it was initially Toftrees where the team stayed and eventually moved to The Penn Stater. This was done to remove the players away from the Friday night "distractions" of State College the night before a game ......... And what do you presume would be one of those "distractions"???

Umm... Dudes? :)

Since football is a sport wherein team A does what team B does, I would think that Penn State was/is not the only team that transports football players out of town the night before a game. One of those things is alcohol/drug consumption. I am not sure if the coaches go with them.

Milbury ABSOLUTELY should be fired. And I mean like FOREVER!!!! His remarks were EXTREMELY insensitive to storks EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!'

My Mommy and Daddy would be really mad at him!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT