ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: 2018 keychain

Zenophile

Oct 21, 2001
Directly above the center of the Earth

1*g20k_ByYu9tE89zT36BCDw@2x.gif

Last edited:
Awesome. Submit it for production. :D

I ventured to The Liar the other day to read some of the genius post-game comments. One of them, possibly from president stache, said the game would have been vastly different had the punter not fumbled the snap. If, if, if...Sure that was a momentum changer, but that is not the reason pitt folded like a lawn chair and got creamed. pitt made many mistakes, and Penn State simply was better in all facets of the game.

I ventured to The Liar the other day to read some of the genius post-game comments. One of them, possibly from president stache, said the game would have been vastly different had the punter not fumbled the snap. If, if, if...Sure that was a momentum changer, but that is not the reason pitt folded like a lawn chair and got creamed. pitt made many mistakes, and Penn State simply was better in all facets of the game.

He (presidentstache) also said that their defense out played us.
It was 51-6 I can't even confirm their defense had a pulse let alone "outplayed" anyone.

Last edited:
Some industrious person should make these and offer them for sale shipped individually to the Pitt football offices.

The Lair population is on another planet. We were far from our best in that game and they couldn't keep it remotely close.

It’s impossible to realistically crown the most clueless poster over there. Just about when you are ready to cast a Lairchamps keychain for the winner some other moron raises the bar.

If, dog, rabbit.

Reactions: Fox Chapel Lion II

If if if and if Psu holds onto a few more passes it may have been sixty something to six.Wonder how they hold up against nd and ucf.Ucf will put up half a hundred on them and nd may do the same.Bottom line is though that may happen their conference is weak and aside from Miami they could win most of those games and wind up in a bowl.

So was the fumbled snap he was saying was the game changer the fumbled snap on the extra point OR the fumbled snap on the field goal OR the fumbled snap on the punt?

Last edited:
Reactions: LionJim
If Penn State wouldn't have shown up, Pitt would have won.
Actually President Stache and a few other blind mice have convinced themselves that they did win. Or perhaps better put, that they didn’t lose.

I know I should be solely focused on KENT. ST. :eek: KENT. ST. :eek: KENT. ST. :eek: KENT. ST. :eek: KENT. ST. :eek: , but I am still enjoying last week’s ASS. BEATING. :eek: .

If the refs would have called half the penalties Pitt committed the final would have been 91 - 0

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT