Hall is way too small.

Bo is too high risk and gets caught.

Let me guess the article:

Zain has the flu & stall rides.

Nolf gives up too many takedowns.

Cenzo gasses.

Hall is way too small.

Bo is too high risk and gets caught.
Yeah. I can never figure out why Bo does that high risk throw stuff. It always gets him in trouble.:)

Reactions: diggerpup
Great piece. Just have the wrong score in the Hall-Valencia match (it was 4-3). Valencia escaped after the Hall takedown and then scored a stalling point against Hall

Penn State goes 5-for-5 in the semifinals and Nick Nevills becomes the sixth All-American in 2017.

A session IV recap at the link, along with a look at tomorrow's championship matches that includes comments from each PSU wrestler along with their upcoming opponents.

Wrestling: Five to represent Penn State in NCAA finals Saturday night
And per my calculations, PSU would still be in first place with their top 4 scorers (Zain, Nolf, Bo, and Hall) along with their lowest scorer in Cutch (4 points). That is 90.5 points with the top 4 and bottom 1. 1 point ahead of $OSU at this point. And who said we needed 8 scorers. Our top 4 = 7.5 normal wrestlers.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
And per my calculations, PSU would still be in first place with their top 4 scorers (Zain, Nolf, Bo, and Hall) along with their lowest scorer in Cutch (4 points). That is 90.5 points with the top 4 and bottom 1. 1 point ahead of $OSU at this point. And who said we needed 8 scorers. Our top 4 = 7.5 normal wrestlers.

What!!!!???? We didn't need 8 scoring wrestlers?????????
giphy.gif

Reactions: NittanyLion84
IMar says:
"[Vincenzo's] tendencies are to keep shooting until the other guy can't defend himself anymore, but that works right into my plan. I have great re-shots, and I don't wear out like those other guys, so I'm excited."

In other words: Dear opponent, if you come at me hard, then you will run into the brick wall of my incredible gas tank. The last time I read him say something like that, Nolf gassed him and pinned him.

IMar says:
"[Vincenzo's] tendencies are to keep shooting until the other guy can't defend himself anymore, but that works right into my plan. I have great re-shots, and I don't wear out like those other guys, so I'm excited."

In other words: Dear opponent, if you come at me hard, then you will run into the brick wall of my incredible gas tank. The last time I read him say something like that, Nolf gassed him and pinned him.

I like IMar, but he is about to experience his second loss to a Penn State wrestler.

Reactions: Dogwelder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT