ADVERTISEMENT

September 30, 2018 !

osu68

Oct 19, 2007
THAT WAS ONE EXCITING GAME WE WATCHED LAST EVENING.

I hope both teams win out.

Reactions: psualt
I hope Fowler and Herby never broadcast another OSU/PSU game. The only way they could have been more homer in their broadcast is if both of them wore OSU gear and looked like the two crazed fans who seem to always be in the front row of every OSU game.

I hope Fowler and Herby never broadcast another OSU/PSU game. The only way they could have been more homer in their broadcast is if both of them wore OSU gear and looked like the two crazed fans who seem to always be in the front row of every OSU game.
Oh good lord. Absurd. Fowler lived in State College as a kid and loves covering PSU games. Herby was very complimentary of Penn State and always is. You are as dense as the idiots who criticize Matt Millen.

Oh good lord. Absurd. Fowler lived in State College as a kid and loves covering PSU games. Herby was very complimentary of Penn State and always is. You are as dense as the idiots who criticize Matt Millen.

Exactly. Herby has been more of a PSU homer lately than OSU. Some people just look for things to complain about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT