ADVERTISEMENT

Seinfeld screwed my workout

bkmtnittany1

Jan 12, 2014
All dressed to go get a workout in yesterday in the AM. Finishing my coffee when i hit the remote and surf past TBS when lo and behold The Puffy Shirt episode is just beginning. This is followed by the the Sniffing Accountant and then the Bris with Kramer chasing a pigman and Sheckie the Moile! Needless to say I never got to the gym, and the wife left for work shaking her head!!! Best comedy show ever! Not even close!

All dressed to go get a workout in yesterday in the AM. Finishing my coffee when i hit the remote and surf past TBS when lo and behold The Puffy Shirt episode is just beginning. This is followed by the the Sniffing Accountant and then the Bris with Kramer chasing a pigman and Sheckie the Moile! Needless to say I never got to the gym, and the wife left for work shaking her head!!! Best comedy show ever! Not even close!

And the second best of all time returns on Jan 19th

Reactions: bkmtnittany1
It's actually Shakey the Mohel from the episode "The Bris."

Reactions: bkmtnittany1
It's actually Shakey the Mohel from the episode "The Bris."
You do know what happened to the actor playing the role of the Shakey, eaten by vultures. Remember reading an article about a Seinfeld actor whose body was found in Oregon, Did not recognize the name, Charles Levin, I think, and had to do some research to realize who he was. Agree, one of the best episodes, however for me, "the sea was angry that day my friends".

You do know what happened to the actor playing the role of the Shakey, eaten by vultures. Remember reading an article about a Seinfeld actor whose body was found in Oregon, Did not recognize the name, Charles Levin, I think, and had to do some research to realize who he was. Agree, one of the best episodes, however for me, "the sea was angry that day my friends".
Yep, I do know about that. Don't recall the exact cause of death, though. I guess he either had an accident or suicide. I think Mr. Kruger of Kruger Smoothing - the actor, actually - tried to commit suicide a few years ago due to chronic pain.

She’s a low talker.

I'm hip
trHyLzv.gif

Second best mohil bit. Best of course was snl 70s Lincoln commercial where they substituted mohil for diamond cutter.

Reactions: Woodpecker
next time you find yourself getting sucked into a Seinfeld marathon, just remember, it's all part of the journey.

Even though your post is from a few years back, it's still relatable to anyone who's ever been caught up in a Seinfeld marathon. Those episodes have a timeless appeal that can easily derail even the best-laid workout plans.
But hey, it's all part of the fun, right? Sometimes you just have to embrace the unexpected detours, whether it's Kramer's wild antics or George's latest misadventures.
If you're still looking to switch things up in your fitness routine, why not give some dip variation a try? They're a great way to challenge your upper body muscles and add some variety to your workouts.

Last edited:
Strange Seinfeld flex from the bots today. Here I thought Russia and China were the only ones trying to influence this board. Didn’t know I needed to worry about Seinfeld and Larry David.

Even though your post is from a few years back, it's still relatable to anyone who's ever been caught up in a Seinfeld marathon. Those episodes have a timeless appeal that can easily derail even the best-laid workout plans.

Pineapples make special pumpkin latte boxes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT