ADVERTISEMENT

SECOND HALF GAME THREAD! *

He is.

Is Bushy taking a nap? Perhaps a time out.
How did you miss this one?

Oh and wouldn't you know it another completely bull$hit penalty call on PSU by the b1g Turd calling a simple chest-bumpt penalty a "Personal Foul". I've seen that done a million times, but if a "you're lucky to be playing" PSU player scores or tries to block an extra point, it's a "Personal Foul Penalty". This POS conference is a joke and PSU's Athletic Department needs to defend her sports teams and tell them they've had enough of their lame, classless bull$hit.

Last edited:

BTW, those are some "adjustments" that #6 Auburn has made against Division IAA also-ran Jackson State with a full compliment of seasoned scholarship players. Temple would hang a hundred on Jackson State and pitch a shutout, but according to you "know-everythings", it's embarrassing and their entire program should be burned to the ground, all coaches fired, etc....

BTW, those are some "adjustments" that #6 Auburn has made against Division IAA also-ran Jackson State with a full compliment of seasoned scholarship players. Temple would hang a hundred on Jackson State and pitch a shutout, but according to you "know-everythings", it's embarrassing and their entire program should be burned to the ground, all coaches fired, etc....

Ugly forgettable game that allows Franklin a few weeks of EMT-assisted life-support.

Mark it down. I'm revising my predictions. Team goes 2-12 at best. We got one in the hand ...there's no bush I'm willing to grab in order to get #2

Oh and wouldn't you know it another completely bull$hit penalty call on PSU by the b1g Turd calling a simple chest-bumpt penalty a "Personal Foul". I've seen that done a million times, but if a "you're lucky to be playing" PSU player scores or tries to block an extra point, it's a "Personal Foul Penalty". This POS conference is a joke and PSU's Athletic Department needs to defend her sports teams and tell them they've had enough of their lame, classless bull$hit.[/QUOTE

I saw OSU shush the VT audience twice, very obviously. Is that no longer a penalty? But chest bumping is? What is the rule now?

Ugly forgettable game that allows Franklin a few weeks of EMT-assisted life-support.

Mark it down. I'm revising my predictions. Team goes 2-12 at best. We got one in the hand ...there's no bush I'm willing to grab in order to get #2
PPB, I beg to differ. I am optimistic. 5-7 is a very real possibility.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT