ADVERTISEMENT

SECOND HALF GAME THREAD! *

Again the shotgun issue people have talked about. Ham even points out that you are handing off to a guy six yard deep when a linebacker is right up on the line of scrimmage.

You're an up man on the kickoff who normally does nothing but block, you finally get the ball, and you run out of bounds without so much as putting your head down?!? I don't get it.

On UB 4th down play... PSU DE #94 simply abandoned his responsibility for contain on the right side... Kid didn't even TRY ... Simply drove toward the inside when he saw the QB's initial roll to the right... Made the UB blocker's seal- job a piece of cake after the QB spun back... I see my son's JV team show more discipline...

Our offensive plays seem SOOOOOOOO slow to develop. Takes forever for the backs to make to the LOS.

3 illegal formation penalties - they don't know how to line up, Hackenberg can't direct them, and obviously neither can our coaches. Good grief, Charlie Brown.

Gesicki's obviously thinking about last night.....or tonight.

He's obviously not focused on this game.

I hate to post this but Dienart might have been correct. Buffalo with a game winning TD to win 14-13.

Gesicki is my favorite player on the team, I wanted to cheer for him so bad.

Jack Ham said he makes all the catches in practice, even one handed grabs. FWIW
No doubt. I have a feeling that when it's all said and done that he'll be outstanding. Unfortunate that he dropped those two balls when PSU is not an offensive juggernaut.

Coach Herb Hand just advised the offensive line ............................He is cooking up something special tonight.

Oh and wouldn't you know it another completely bull$hit penalty call on PSU by the b1g Turd calling a simple chest-bumpt penalty a "Personal Foul". I've seen that done a million times, but if a "you're lucky to be playing" PSU player scores or tries to block an extra point, it's a "Personal Foul Penalty". This POS conference is a joke and PSU's Athletic Department needs to defend her sports teams and tell them they've had enough of their lame, classless bull$hit.

Saquon Barkley looks like the real deal. And Hack has made a lot of good looking passes. They should have more points than they do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT