ADVERTISEMENT

Sean Clifford

You are the one who is struggling sir.

I can't help those who can't help themselves.
So now you're The Lord? NO! Felli is already masquerading as God. We can only have one poster who's that much of a deluded megalomaniac. You are not The Lord!:D

Reactions: TheGLOV
Correct.

And, if he was head and shoulders above Tommy, they would have burned his red shirt IMO.

He very well maybe an excellent QB for the Nittany Lions {which I do hope}.

There was a zero percent chance they were burning Clifford's shirt this year outside of Trace and Tommy getting hurt while PSU was still in the NC hunt, which was the whole year. It wouldn't have mattered if Clifford was 10x the player Stevens is. A matter of fact, it would have been more incentive to keep his shirt on if they think he's better than Tommy. Why would they waste a year for a guy who is that good for mop up duty? They wouldn't.

We have no idea how good Clifford is because he's never played a snap at PSU.

something is wrong with Zembeic physically. his throwing looks labored and he does not look as smooth throwing the ball as he did in HS. i think Clifford also had surgery on shoulder before coming to PSU. Clifford lead his HS team the Ohio top div state championship - and i think that was with the shoulder injury.
Zembeic had shoulder surgery to repair an old injury half way through the season. Still don't see him moving up the depth chart next year.

Not as worried about QB position because of rampant transfers. Look at Oklahoma last night. Their backup was at A&M, highly rated and transferred in and will probably start next year now that Mayfield is gone. For all we know Justin Fields could get tired of waiting for Fromm and leave the program after one year. I can't believe that kid will sit three more years.

UA AA analysts asked him about this - he did not shy from competition. he thinks he can win the job.

UA AA analysts asked him about this - he did not shy from competition. he thinks he can win the job.
Every QB says that until they ride the pine and their peeps on twitter start telling them they should be the starter. Then the frustration builds and they start looking around.

Reactions: mn78psu83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT