ADVERTISEMENT

Score Predictions- Indiana

mickey_PSU

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2006
NEPA
I saw some score predictions in the Vegas line thread (Nate predicted 37-23) but I figuredI'd start a thread specifically devoted to score predictions for this Saturday so if folks want to put their prognostications on the record, they could do so easily right here.

As I see it, Indiana is going to dink and dunk us for a good part of the game but while they might move the ball some, our defense has shown a tremendous ability to adjust throughout the season and I see this game as being no different. Take, for example, the jet sweep that Pitt killed us with in the first half of our game with them back in September... since then, no one has been able to run it effectribely. Other team's short passing game has had some success but like the jet sweep, I think we'll adjust and hold it in check.

Offensively, I don't see Indiana's defense being able to stop Barkley, Trace and Co.. In fact, I suspect the offense will start to open up a lead which will allow the defense to play even more aggressively. One of our linebackers is going to jump a route and get us a cheap score at some point in the seconf half.

So with all that said, I'm predicting 48-21 good guys. What say the rest of you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News