ADVERTISEMENT

Scary what happens when an outsider gets into office

razpsu

Jan 13, 2004
the establishment will stop at nothing to get them out. It really scares me when you see comey who is so entrenched in Washington comes out and says yes I leaked government information without even worrying if it is against the law. Then you have the established media praise him etc and not talk about the the act but focus on trump with some new spin. It is really sad that the republicans and democrats who are entrenched stay there course of getting nothing done and instead pretending they are busy with this insanity. The American people are secondary outside of Washington.
Also it always amazes me the spin that is put out there.
Media: all about obstruction about nothing and they don't even bring up Russia anymore.
Republicans: can't get a damn thing done that they have been griping about for years.
Democrats: bitch about about comey for a year and now he is a saint. Watching two democrats yesterday saying they want to get on with business and instead bogged down by republicans having all these hearings that the damn democrats called for!

Unbelievable

Then comey going along with obstruction last year in Clinton case with lynch adjusting doj talking points to math Clinton campaign.

Obama telling trump in October stop making excuses about Russian interference when you lose election.

Bizzare times that we live in now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News