ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday parking question for someone arriving late; a needing one ticket question.....

OhioLion

Jul 11, 2001
Heart of America, Archbold, OH
I won't be leaving Archbold until around 11:30 Saturday morning. The trip is 400 miles, but for the GA State game I left town at 12:10, stopped at CC Peppers for take out, bought tickets and parking pass along Park Avenue, and was eating sandwiches on truck tailgate by 6:17.
That said, it will be a much different traffic situation this week. I have 2 tickets in hand and a Yellow parking pass. I normally come in from CC's and up Atherton to Park Ave. Those lots will be full. Is it better for me to get CC's and get back on 322/220/99 and get off at Park to come in from the north? Will that be a quicker path to Yellow lots by the RV parking? That is my guess as to where I will find Yellow parking.
I wish I knew the back streets from CC Peppers to the stadium, but I am not familiar enough to take that chance.
My son is bringing a friend to experience the wild atmosphere. I will need one ticket for me as they will sit together with the two we have. What's your best guess on price for a ticket purchased at the game?
TIA
OL

I won't be leaving Archbold until around 11:30 Saturday morning. The trip is 400 miles, but for the GA State game I left town at 12:10, stopped at CC Peppers for take out, bought tickets and parking pass along Park Avenue, and was eating sandwiches on truck tailgate by 6:17.
That said, it will be a much different traffic situation this week. I have 2 tickets in hand and a Yellow parking pass. I normally come in from CC's and up Atherton to Park Ave. Those lots will be full. Is it better for me to get CC's and get back on 322/220/99 and get off at Park to come in from the north? Will that be a quicker path to Yellow lots by the RV parking? That is my guess as to where I will find Yellow parking.
I wish I knew the back streets from CC Peppers to the stadium, but I am not familiar enough to take that chance.
My son is bringing a friend to experience the wild atmosphere. I will need one ticket for me as they will sit together with the two we have. What's your best guess on price for a ticket purchased at the game?
TIA
OL
Waddle Rd to Toftrees Ave to Fox Hollow Rd.

Reactions: OhioLion
You should probably buy the ticket now. At least you'll know it's real. You aren't going to get a great deal at the stadium. $250 is a good price to pay.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT