ADVERTISEMENT

Saban got doxxed

PennSt8er

Aug 16, 2001
this is one of the most dangerous things happening in today’s society is doxxing people we disagree with. Not a fan of Saban by any means. But this kind of stuff leads to nothing positive. Not to mention the fact it wasn’t his decision.

Reactions: LionFan87b
not defending doxxing but Saban could get a new phone number in about 60 seconds.
Sure. But when was the last time you changed your number or email and had to chase down recruits, coaches, friends to let them know. I admit it’s not as bad as doxxing where the dude lives. But it’s not as simple as just change the number. Also, if any of the calls are threats, he needs to deal with police reports etc.

Sure. But when was the last time you changed your number or email and had to chase down recruits, coaches, friends to let them know. I admit it’s not as bad as doxxing where the dude lives. But it’s not as simple as just change the number. Also, if any of the calls are threats, he needs to deal with police reports etc.

Saban has people for all of that. He makes enough money that normal people headaches don’t apply to him. His assistant would literally hand him a new phone and that would be that.

Saban has people for all of that. He makes enough money that normal people headaches don’t apply to him. His assistant would literally hand him a new phone and that would be that.
Sure. But he also needs them to be working on productive things, not this distraction. If I were Saban, I’d also be asking for increased personal security.

Don’t all coaches have a personal and a work related phone #?

I assume it is his personal cell that is being doxxed. The one that recruits, coworkers etc aren’t privy to.

To some who focus on the phone part, consider that it's your phone. Also, if we are sort of who cares on this, where does it stop? What happens, for example, if the selection committee members' homes are doxxed? Do they need to hire security? It's a slippery slope IMO.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
not defending doxxing but Saban could get a new phone number in about 60 seconds.
Probably not true. I have met many AL fans and a couple players. All were decent, very nice people. Saban does not have to cheat. Kids want to play for a winner. He is not a fan of NIL. The biggest cheate4s that have been caught are the rung below GA and AL.

Probably not true. I have met many AL fans and a couple players. All were decent, very nice people. Saban does not have to cheat. Kids want to play for a winner. He is not a fan of NIL. The biggest cheate4s that have been caught are the rung below GA and AL.

Where the hell did you think I was talking about cheating? I just meant he’s incredibly wealthy and probably has a couple of assistants. It’s not like he’s scheduling a trip to Verizon. He tells his assistant Mary or someone in the athletic dept he needs a new phone/number and they make it happen.

Sure. But he also needs them to be working on productive things, not this distraction. If I were Saban, I’d also be asking for increased personal security.

I’m sure he has a personal assistant that does things like this. I’ve seen assistants handle plenty of non-productive “distractions”, it’s part of the job for many. If it’s his work issued phone it’s just asking IT to handle it. It’s not like he’s going to make his OC do it instead of bowl prep.

Is his security detail spelled out in his bama contract?

Where the hell did you think I was talking about cheating? I just meant he’s incredibly wealthy and probably has a couple of assistants. It’s not like he’s scheduling a trip to Verizon. He tells his assistant Mary or someone in the athletic dept he needs a new phone/number and they make it happen.
I responded to someone who said he cheated to succeed and don't know how it got attached to your post. The people who have been paying cash for decades are the middle echelon trying to get on top. Sorry.

this is one of the most dangerous things happening in today’s society is doxxing people we disagree with. Not a fan of Saban by any means. But this kind of stuff leads to nothing positive. Not to mention the fact it wasn’t his decision.

Did this happen on his landline rotary phone? Or was it his Stripper and Ho's Burner phone that he uses for recruiting? There is a big difference in how much of an inconvenience between the two.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT