ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan Anderson-Iowa State

Good news. Hoping for another dose very shortly. Metcalf will be taking a much more active role in recruiting going forward which should help.

The rutgers baseball,soccer,lacrosse,cross country, golf,swimming, wrestling, etc board says he's not going to rutgers for academic reasons and the field hockey team opens against Richmond.

Because Rutgers is the Stanford of the east. Wonder what the "reason" would have been if he had chosen Lehigh?

Reactions: danoftw
Watching how much fun Anderson has on the mat, I was hoping he would wind up in blue and white. Excellent pickup for the Cyclones.

...surprising, Becahi studs usually stay local and end up at Lehigh...

The rutgers baseball,soccer,lacrosse,cross country, golf,swimming, wrestling, etc board says he's not going to rutgers for academic reasons and the field hockey team opens against Richmond.
Unless something has changed over the past year I know from personal experience that if he ends up qualifying that academics were not the reason hes not going to Rutgers. So if he ends up at ISU that post over there is BS.

I have no personal knowledge of Anderson's academic status. For all I know he could be a 4.0 with a 1480. I do have personal knowledge of RU academic standards for recruited wrestlers.

Unless something has changed over the past year I know from personal experience that if he ends up qualifying that academics were not the reason hes not going to Rutgers. So if he ends up at ISU that post over there is BS.

I have no personal knowledge of Anderson's academic status. For all I know he could be a 4.0 with a 1480. I do have personal knowledge of RU academic standards for recruited wrestlers.
Is there anything posted over there that is not, even if only tainted by location, cover with BS.

Something tells me Richie Lewis is not a genius

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT