ADVERTISEMENT

Ruturd's Ash Offers PSU Commit Michael Dwumfour

LOL Urbies boy said he was going to focus on getting all constituents of the Rugters's movement pulling ('pushing' would be more appropriate for a big movement) in the same direction. Raiding PSU creates the best appearance possible. The hateful morons will feast on the thought alone, for months. Didn't really expect him to go after Ole Urb's did you? He is coaching in their bowl game!

Really liked the linked artical and what Dwumfour had to say, seems like a well rounded kid with his head on straight. Will look good in blue and white next year...following in our Lombardi winning DE's footsteps!

Reactions: ChiTownLion
Is he going to make grades? He talks like he is in a Key and Peele skit

I don't think the kid sounds dumb, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a good student, he clearly has a lisp or speech impediment of some sort though.

I don't think the kid sounds dumb, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a good student, he clearly has a lisp or speech impediment of some sort though.
He says that he's focusing on his SATs. I'm not sure he would say that if he was in great shape academically. Hope it's not a problem.

Don't listen to the moron sPitt troll - I guess he will say the same thing about the next sPitter commit we flip whenever Franklin gets the urge - guess he needs to come here instead of getting psyched for Pitts toilet bowl.

Reactions: m48tank
I will say one thing positive for our Pitt Mensa-member visitor. I never heard of Key and Peele, but through the wonders of the internet, here they are. Absolutely hilarious.

If you are formerly ignorant like me, check this out . . . .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT