ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vandalized Princeton tiger with Penn State graffiti

Will Princeton get us back by painting The Lion with ru nonsense? Sue and others should be standing guard.

;)

Will Princeton get us back by painting The Lion with ru nonsense? Sue and others should be standing guard.

;)
Guess they figure that a tiger is the same as a lion. Glad to see spelling is still a big part of the RU educational experience . Shows that although RU students may attend class they just don't have any.

Reactions: Ski and eloracv

58857001.jpg

Um, pretty sure this website just picked up a 5 month old story and re-ran it. But Rutgers still sucks

Um, pretty sure this website just picked up a 5 month old story and re-ran it. But Rutgers still sucks
It stated in the story that this just happened and that it's the second time in a few months that they did this to Princeton.

I don't think so...A little further down in the story they said that this was the second time it happened this academic year...

>>This appears to be the second time this academic year that Rutgers has taken to Princeton to slam Penn State (because that makes sense). They vandalized the campus in the exact same way back in November.<<

I don't think so...A little further down in the story they said that this was the second time it happened this academic year...

>>This appears to be the second time this academic year that Rutgers has taken to Princeton to slam Penn State (because that makes sense). They vandalized the campus in the exact same way back in November.<<
Always nice to know those who comment before reading the article lol

Always nice to know those who comment before reading the article lol

LOL. Yea but I probably should have read through all the posts before I posted, since you had already said something similar.
Thats one of the criticisms I have of the way the new board (ok yea I know its a year old) works.

Yeah, except nobody else is reporting a second incident other than whatever thetab.com is

LOL. Yea but I probably should have read through all the posts before I posted, since you had already said something similar.
Thats one of the criticisms I have of the way the new board (ok yea I know its a year old) works.

I didn't mean this about you lol

Well, I stand corrected

It's not a problem. Once you posted that it also got me thinking that we were maybe being fooled with a reprinting of an old story so I checked the Princeton news just to be sure. ;)

Jesus, that's truly pathetic.
I think the BTN model is based on cable subscriptions and adding RU, after Md, changed the tier level. I'm sure it's a profitable move, but RU is s pathetic athletic department with very low brow fans. Not Big 10 at all

Reactions: PSUPride1
At least they didn't do something REALLY stupid, like poisoning 100 year old oak trees.

At least they didn't do something REALLY stupid, like poisoning 100 year old oak trees.

Well, at least the idiot who poisoned the oak trees got the right campus. ;)

It's a special kind of stupid to vandalize Princeton because you don't like Penn State.

Last edited:
Reactions: CvilleLion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT