MacNit07

Aug 5, 2017
Rutgers over Illini @ Illinois

Can we beat Maryland? Ugh?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lion8286

No. This program is not mentally tough to deal with the merits of a challenge like that.
Zilch nope nada. Perhaps when they get better dorms and weight room they will beat Maryland

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lion8286
One game at a time please.

I just got off a call with my son where we talked about this team. My comment to him was that I thought earlier in the season that we were tough enough but now with Mustipher gone, the OL / running back mediocrity not so much .

Sean Clifford is tough and I hope that he can excel tonight.

Rutgers over Illini @ Illinois

Maryland will be the only win from here on in. 6-6, and a loss to Rutgers, which is what I have called all along. Expose the fraud of Fraud Franklin

Maryland will be the only win from here on in. 6-6, and a loss to Rutgers, which is what I have called all along. Expose the fraud of Fraud Franklin
You do realize that PSU plays MD at Maryland, don't you? I don't think PSU wins that game.

PSU's best hope to finish 6-6 is to eke out a win vs Rutgres. Sad but true.

Reactions: Psugo823
No. This program is not mentally tough to deal with the merits of a challenge like that.
Zilch nope nada. Perhaps when they get better dorms and weight room they will beat Maryland
Once the lazy tubing river is installed . Our offense will flow like the mighty Mississippi .

I think the team is probably mentally tougher than fans like you are- not that that would take much.

Reactions: jimarnp
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT