ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers - Nebraska game thread

RTLH

Nov 7, 2001
Nebraska hitting some hard times now but?

Can they take it out on Rutgers more than what Michigan did to them last year?

Watching the game, because hell, trashy tv is a thing now, Neb just had a safety get tossed for targeting and they assessed a penalty AFTER reviewing the tape. I was pretty sure that you can’t do that. Anyone else know anything different?

I thought the rule was if the booth called for a targeting review they could throw the flag if the play was deemed to be targeting. Even if the officials missed it in live play.

Watching the game, because hell, trashy tv is a thing now, Neb just had a safety get tossed for targeting and they assessed a penalty AFTER reviewing the tape. I was pretty sure that you can’t do that. Anyone else know anything different?
Targeting rules are just so inconsistent thru out college football

Reactions: dsites52 and psu00
Rutgers is now up 10-7 in the 2nd quarter. If RU has a lead at the half, will Mike Riley's family start boxing up their stuff in Lincoln to get ready for the move out of Nebraska?

Reactions: psu00
Rutgers is now up 10-7 in the 2nd quarter. If RU has a lead at the half, will Mike Riley's family start boxing up their stuff in Lincoln to get ready for the move out of Nebraska?

Nebraska was a game that worried me before the season. They look absolutely terrible.

NE QB with ANOTHER pick-6

Tanner Lee now has nine INTs on the season and has thrown three pick-sixes in two games. RU is now leading and yes, the Riley family is now looking for empty cardboard boxes and packing tape. Does not matter if NE wins as if they do, it will be by the barest of margins.

29 TDs and 30 INTs in the career of Tanner Lee (Tulane & NE)

Tanner Lee now has nine INTs on the season and has thrown three pick-sixes in two games. RU is now leading and yes, the Riley family is now looking for empty cardboard boxes and packing tape. Does not matter if NE wins as if they do, it will be by the barest of margins.

29 TDs and 30 INTs in the career of Tanner Lee (Tulane & NE)
Watching the game..........Is there any worse analyst than Mason?? I can't believe he was a head coach. He is captain obvious and adds zero value to the broadcast.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT