ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors of Fix to 25

Ja1339

Feb 5, 2016
34 and Counting abuzz with rumors of possible weight changes, including the possibility of Fix to 25.

There's mention of Picc up to 33 or Kaid down to 33 and then Gfeller down to 41. If so it will be interesting facing these guys at the Scuffle. Just hope RBY gets a highly ranked wrestler.

Our friends at HR are in such a lather about Teasdale, not sure they're aware of the rumors about Fix.

Great news for wrestling fans:

I want to see a Spencer Lee vs Daton Fix NCAA final.

133 is already stacked & 125 relatively empty.

Anyone making 133 semis would be a solid NCAA final - but, 125 would only be captivating if it’s Lee/Fix.

Great news for wrestling fans:

I want to see a Spencer Lee vs Daton Fix NCAA final.

133 is already stacked & 125 relatively empty.

Anyone making 133 semis would be a solid NCAA final - but, 125 would only be captivating if it’s Lee/Fix.

Fair points. Fix knocking off Lee would be pretty sweet.

34 and Counting abuzz with rumors of possible weight changes, including the possibility of Fix to 25.

There's mention of Picc up to 33 or Kaid down to 33 and then Gfeller down to 41. If so it will be interesting facing these guys at the Scuffle. Just hope RBY gets a highly ranked wrestler.

Our friends at HR are in such a lather about Teasdale, not sure they're aware of the rumors about Fix.
Was not under the impression the a team would be at the scuffle

Not sure it's been announced for sure either way. There was speculation the backups may be going because of another tourney the Pokes are in.

It’s not in Picccinini’s best interest to wrestle 133 for his sake I hope that’s not true but it is the name of the game, here’s a good weight change rumor for you though Vito will wrestle 125 this season ;)

Last edited:

What gave you that impression? It is on their schedule and I can;t think of any reason they would bother sending their backups and use up a competition date.

What gave you that impression? It is on their schedule and I can;t think of any reason they would bother sending their backups and use up a competition date.

Was reading comments on 34 and Counting that folks are frustrated that Smith waits so long to commit to sending his starters to the holiday tourneys. It mentioned its hard to lay out the funds and make hotel res. to go to Tenn or Reno until you know the starters are going. Someone mentioned that the starters are going to Reno. Guess we'll see.

Reactions: diggerpup
Was reading comments on 34 and Counting that folks are frustrated that Smith waits so long to commit to sending his starters to the holiday tourneys. It mentioned its hard to lay out the funds and make hotel res. to go to Tenn or Reno until you know the starters are going. Someone mentioned that the starters are going to Reno. Guess we'll see.

Both Reno and Scuffle are on their scheduled. I don't know why they wouldn't send their starters to both. Has Cael committed to the fact that our starters are going to the Scuffle? I don;t see the difference.

Both Reno and Scuffle are on their scheduled. I don't know why they wouldn't send their starters to both. Has Cael committed to the fact that our starters are going to the Scuffle? I don;t see the difference.

I was thinking the Pokes starters didn't go last year, isn't that the difference?

Fix must have been too close to his natural weight to suit OSU. OSU knows the secret to winning is to cut a bunch of weight.
Smith and Brands make guys hate the sport...The majority of them anyway...Just ask some of the Pa guys who have wrestled for them. That is a fact !!!! Ask Mike Evens....

Smith and Brands make guys hate the sport...The majority of them anyway...Just ask some of the Pa guys who have wrestled for them. That is a fact !!!! Ask Mike Evens....
Mike Evens may confirm your post and still Mike Evans will not be impressed.

Reactions: papride1
Reno was on their schedule last year and they only sent their redshirts and back ups.

I would pay good money to watch Lee vs Fix. Why not?! World champion level talent. Hope I get to see that soon
You know Turk, I have really enjoyed your posts lately on both boards. What is the first sign of a budding bromance? I am starting to get worried. :)

Reactions: WildTurk
Geer was 197 today .Rumors of Weigel being done are circulating.Looking like Joe Smith to 184 eventually

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT