ADVERTISEMENT

Room Effect

nitlion6

Mar 26, 2012
No mention of the coaching up and room impact on 2019 149 national champion Iowa Hawkeye Pat Lugo?

Cal State Bakersfield's unranked Russell Rohlfing beat Lugo 10-9 with a late TD.

Iowa won 19 of 20 individual matches Friday night.

No mention of the coaching up and room impact on 2019 149 national champion Iowa Hawkeye Pat Lugo?

Cal State Bakersfield's unranked Russell Rohlfing beat Lugo 10-9 with a late TD.

Iowa won 19 of 20 individual matches Friday night.
You obviously missed seeing Baby Brands decimate the field at the Grand View open...

vlcsnap-2014-05-23-19h01m43s221.png

You obviously missed seeing Baby Brands decimate the field at the Grand View open...
Wasn't this the initial Brands comment, directed at Nelson (Terry's kid)? If so, which I think it was, he's more of a mid-sized cowpoke in a big hat. He kind of towers over pops and Tom.

Last edited:
I don't remember seeing a thread on HR when your 125 pounder got worked. I will have to go back and check.

Haven't seen a thread saying 125 was NC, high AA either.
Somebody started a thread saying Lugo was a NC high AA? There will always be a couple homers that will be over the top. Most Hawk fans are hopeful Lugo can AA. Why wouldn't we hope/expect that? Havent seen very many predicting he will be a National champ this year. He has talent, he is just on the outside looking in.

You asked me and then said you haven't seen many. I haven't seen many, but I've seen them and so have you. You brought up PSU 125. He's a tough kid who we're all rooting for,but the expectations for him here and Lugo there are different. Anyway, how's the kid treating you and Momma?
Well I just used the search function for "Lugo national champion" A guy named rasslin said Lugo could very well be a national champ this year. He is not a Hawkeye fan I dont believe. I didn't see much other than that. Most hardcore Hawkeye wrestling fans understand that if he makes top 8 it will be quite and achievement for Pat.

Our son is doing great. He loves his moms milk more than anything. He is treating her nipples like chew toys however. Poor momma. I bought her some cream and some "boobie guards" she really likes. Also am getting the diaper changing down pat now! Fast and efficient. Definitely didn't start out that way

I don't remember seeing a thread on HR when your 125 pounder got worked. I will have to go back and check.

I realize there is a different standard for PSU wrestlers -- and we like it that way -- but since when has a 12-8 decision been getting "worked?"

Turk.

Congrats on your newborn !!!

.... can tell you’ve been up multiple times every night for feedings, bottle, etc.

You’re quite cranky. :eek:

Well I just used the search function for "Lugo national champion" A guy named rasslin said Lugo could very well be a national champ this year. He is not a Hawkeye fan I dont believe. I didn't see much other than that. Most hardcore Hawkeye wrestling fans understand that if he makes top 8 it will be quite and achievement for Pat.

Our son is doing great. He loves his moms milk more than anything. He is treating her nipples like chew toys however. Poor momma. I bought her some cream and some "boobie guards" she really likes. Also am getting the diaper changing down pat now! Fast and efficient. Definitely didn't start out that way
Wearing goggles or a welding shield during the dangerous portion of that process?

I'm really unhappy that PSU is not wrestling Iowa this year. It has potential for an epic beatdown, maybe even worse than last season's.
Careful. I got yelled at for posting Iowa wins 125, heavy was a toss up and PSU wins the rest. Your prediction would probably be a bit more grim since PSU might be favored at heavy now.

Sometimes I struggle to follow your analogy attempts. 3/4 of HR has Lugo penciled in as the 149 national champion due mostly to the improvement from the Iowa room. BWI roots for our 125 pounder, but nobody here has suggested he might soar to an NCAA title, a Big10 title or even a Keystone Classic title.

Sometimes I struggle to follow your analogy attempts. 3/4 of HR has Lugo penciled in as the 149 national champion due mostly to the improvement from the Iowa room. BWI roots for our 125 pounder, but nobody here has suggested he might soar to an NCAA title, a Big10 title or even a Keystone Classic title.
3/4 of HR? Did you get kicked in the head at some point?

Turk.

Congrats on your newborn !!!

.... can tell you’ve been up multiple times every night for feedings, bottle, etc.

You’re quite cranky. :eek:
I haven't fed him once. 2 milk cannons have done 100% of the work. I promise I'm not cranky! Getting plenty of sleep

I haven't fed him once. 2 milk cannons have done 100% of the work. I promise I'm not cranky! Getting plenty of sleep
a couple years from now you will be saying, hopefully to yourself if you are capable, oh, the way they were...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT