ADVERTISEMENT

Rodney!

bkmtnittany1

Jan 12, 2014
Listening to Rodney on Sirius Radio yesterday....making fun of his wife's weight: "She has more chins than a Chinese phone book!" "We were having a cookout. I said, "Honey what do you want on your burger?" She said, "A hot dog!" "Her favorite soft drink is Pepsi-Heavy!" "Her whole body is falling apart. Jeez, when she goes to the gynecologist he has to wear a hard hat!" When she wears a bikini the mosquitoes see her thighs and yell, "BUFFET!"

Listening to Rodney on Sirius Radio yesterday....making fun of his wife's weight: "She has more chins than a Chinese phone book!" "We were having a cookout. I said, "Honey what do you want on your burger?" She said, "A hot dog!" "Her favorite soft drink is Pepsi-Heavy!" "Her whole body is falling apart. Jeez, when she goes to the gynecologist he has to wear a hard hat!" When she wears a bikini the mosquitoes see her thighs and yell, "BUFFET!"
Growing up, I was so poor that if I hadn't been a boy I wouldn't have had ANYTHING to play with!

Growing up, I was so poor that if I hadn't been a boy I wouldn't have had ANYTHING to play with!

A couple of faves, among dozens and dozens:

I had a rough morning. I picked up my briefcase, the handle fell off. I opened the door, the doorknob came off. I was afraid to go to the bathroom!

I went to my doctor for my annual checkup. He told me to bend over for my digital exam. I told him 'Hey Doc, use two fingers.... I want to get a second opinion.'

Reactions: 91Joe95
marriage is tough. my wife cut me down to twice a month! Ahh, I shouldn't complain, she cut two other guys out altogether.

Reactions: 91Joe95 and bdgan
My wife...she likes to talk during sex. The other night she called me from her hotel room..,

Rodney's wife is fat. How fat?
  • When she goes swimming she leaves a ring around the lake.
  • When she wears a watch on both wrists she covers two time zones.She's so fat
  • When they have sex Rodney needs a ladder to get on top. When he finally gets up there his ears pop.
  • She doesn't even complain when he leaves the toilet seat up.
  • When she sings it's over.
  • When you toss her a ball it goes into orbit.

Rodney's wife is fat. How fat?
  • When she goes swimming she leaves a ring around the lake.
  • When she wears a watch on both wrists she covers two time zones.She's so fat
  • When they have sex Rodney needs a ladder to get on top. When he finally gets up there his ears pop.
  • She doesn't even complain when he leaves the toilet seat up.
  • When she sings it's over.
  • When you toss her a ball it goes into orbit.
"I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio."

I answered the phone last night and a voice asked if the coast was clear. I said how should I know I live 150 miles from the ocean.

My wife got kinky last night. She tied me to the bed.....then went out.

My wife wanted to have sex in the back seat of our car.....with me driving.

I answered the phone last night and a voice asked if the coast was clear. I said how should I know I live 150 miles from the ocean.

My wife got kinky last night. She tied me to the bed.....then went out.

My wife wanted to have sex in the back seat of our car.....with me driving.
His wife like t talk during sex. She keeps calling him from the hotel.

Watched about 30 minutes of a You Tube on Rodney just 4-5 days ago from when he was performing at the MGM in Vegas. The video I watched included at least one joke from ALL of the above posts except for PSUMATT85's post. But Rodney's jokes NEVER got tiring even as you knew many of the punchlines that were coming.

He was one of a kind....."No Respect" my ass, he was one of the great ones!

My has a perfect figure, 50-50-50. When my wife takes off her bra, all the lines run off her face.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT