ADVERTISEMENT

RoarLions

Cowbell Man

Feb 2, 2002
Hey Roar , send a message to rob mail 3

At

Mack but spelled like the computer.

And don’t respond here so I can delete the message.

Hey Roar , send a message to rob mail 3

At

Mack but spelled like the computer.

And don’t respond here so I can delete the message.

Cowbell,
Hoping you don't delete the thread..this is funny stuff :)

So this is what happens when you try and private message someone on a blog and a dozen of your online friends respond :)

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Roar....PM me. Or text but I can't remember if you have my number. I can't seem to find yours.

Just sent you an email. Had it in my phone, for some reason don't have your phone number. Travelling since 10:30am this morning, just now returned...in case you wondered why I waited so late.

Just sent you an email. Had it in my phone, for some reason don't have your phone number. Travelling since 10:30am this morning, just now returned...in case you wondered why I waited so late.
Don’t keep us in suspense! What did you email to Cowbell? The popcorn is getting cold over here ...

Reactions: yekrut321
tenor.gif

Omg. I just got back to my phone. Lol

I just wanted to ask Roar if he could help me with a sandwich.
I needed help with a sandwich once too. The milanesa at Bar El Federal in Buenos Aires -- a breaded steak cutlet with ham, cheese, tomato sauce, and topped with fried eggs.

It belonged on Man vs. Food. Seriously, it came with a steak knife. Food won about 1/4 of the way in, when I could feel it pressing on my trachea from underneath. But that first 1/4 was delicious! Would've taken the rest to the hotel but forgot to rent a forklift.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT