ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Coach Bob Knight

My last exam for my last class at PSU was a review of ASeason On The Brink by John Feinstein. He did a great job capturing the mindset of Coach Knight. Remember drinking beers in The Lions Den rooting for IU/mostly AGAINST Cuse and Boeheim....Keith Smart won it for Hoosiers.

RIP Coach
Read that book too. Bobby Knight really hated all the cheating going on at Kentucky in Bball. Something's never change. RIP Coach Knight.

My last exam for my last class at PSU was a review of ASeason On The Brink by John Feinstein. He did a great job capturing the mindset of Coach Knight. Remember drinking beers in The Lions Den rooting for IU/mostly AGAINST Cuse and Boeheim....Keith Smart won it for Hoosiers.

RIP Coach
Very strong mutual respect between Coach Joe Paterno and Coach Bob Knight. Two of the very best in their profession.

Folding chairs all over the World are breathing a sigh of relief. RIP coach Knight.

• Haha
Reactions: psu00
I read somewhere once that he actually wanted to come coach at PSU.

And I’m disappointed that none of the ESPN stations are memorializing him tonight. Could be doing that instead of the Pat Mcafee show.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT