ADVERTISEMENT

Richard Thomas McSorley III.....

Trace absolutely balled out last night. He's going to end up being one of the best players PSU has ever seen after next year. The kid is a stud and should be talked about in the Heisman race next year.

Reactions: Limestone_Lion
Last night was the finish of a wonderful chapter with 5 and the start of a new chapter with 84. 84 is going to make some money for himself next year. With a confident and seasoned QB who has seen it all, I expect 84 to maul people next year.

Some players come up small in the big moments. Donavon McNabb and Dan Marino come to mind.

Others thrive on big moments. Trace seems to be from that mold.

Reactions: hereforthebeer
Not sure I'd say that he's one of the best ever. I mean, there was a water boy for the 1932 team that could throw a ball 1/4 mile.

Maybe we should consult @uhlerlion and @razpsu since they have such good insight on greatness.

Add in NJPSU who wants to platoon McSorley and Stevens next year so that Stevens will not transfer.

Reactions: PearlSUJam
Wait.....what? Are you serious?

I somehow missed that one.

Yep. Think it was a thread on Friday afternoon. Tried looking for it but couldn't find it. Maybe someone with a better understandin of how to search for threads can find it and link it

Sure showed me that he is the focal point for offense success. If I can get the turnovers out of my mind, he had an exceptional game IMO.

Sure showed me that he is the focal point for offense success. If I can get the turnovers out of my mind, he had an exceptional game IMO.

The only turnover I had a real problem with was the pitch to Sanders. That was just doomed. Even if he had successfully pitched it to Sanders that play was going to lose big yardage. Needed to just eat that one. The throw to Gesicki just took off on him a little bit. But we've had so many big throws down the field the last 2 years you live with the occasional INT. And the batted ball just happens.

Not sure I'd say that he's one of the best ever. I mean, there was a water boy for the 1932 team that could throw a ball 1/4 mile.

Maybe we should consult @uhlerlion and @razpsu since they have such good insight on greatness.
Wow it is disappointing to here that you are not a trace fan. He is very good. Couldn’t have had the run we’ve had without him and next year will be awesome.

I thought Trace played one of his better games last evening. He was sharp on his recognitions and passes. I actually think it was his "most complete" game as a PSU QB.

I know you're old and wish for another Fusina or Blackledge, but those days are "long gone". Get used to it or "move on".

If you want to talk about Stevens, that is another issue. I simply don't get the need to alter the playbook for him. Sure he can run, but his passing is "highly suspect".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT