Republicans vs. Democrats

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Jeff Foxworthy

Which side of the fence?

If you ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!

If a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.

If a Democrat doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.

If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.

If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.

If a Democrat is down-and-out he wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a Republican doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.

A Democrat demands that those they don't like be shut down.

If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.

A Democrat non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.

If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it

If a Democrat decides he needs health care, he demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a Republican is unhappy with an election, he grumbles and goes to work the next day.

If a Democrat is unhappy with an election, he burns down a Starbucks, throws rocks at cops and takes two-weeks off for therapy.

Vic Vaselino

Nov 14, 2009
Jeff Foxworthy

Which side of the fence?

If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it

If a Democrat decides he needs health care, he demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a Republican is unhappy with an election, he grumbles and goes to work the next day.

If a Democrat is unhappy with an election, he burns down a Starbucks, throws rocks at cops and takes two-weeks off for therapy.
Total bullshit.

Reactions: RoyalT12

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
Jeff Foxworthy

Which side of the fence?

This list is BS,
Here is a more accurate list.
if a Trumper in unhappy with an election they riot and try to overturn the election.
And if a Trumper disagrees with you, they don't debate they will call you a RINO/pedophile/corrupt/traitor/racist.
If a Trumper can't compete in the free market, he gets the government to put tariffs on the competition.
If a Trumper loses his job due to a factory closing, Trump will threaten the company.
If a Trumper needs healthcare they will take take ivermectin or the snake oil du jour.
If a Trumper doesn't like someone kneeling they demand he be fired from his job.
If a Trumper is down and out he blames the deep state, the Chinese, Mexicans, democrats, etc.
I

tIUguy2

May 25, 2016
This list is BS,
if a Trumper in unhappy with an election they riot and try to overturn the election.
And if a Trumper disagrees with you, they don't debate they will call you a RINO/pedophile/corrupt/traitor/racist.
If a Trumper can't compete in the free market, he gets the government to put tariffs on the competition.
If a Trumper loses his job due to a factory closing, Trump will threaten the company.
If a Trumper needs healthcare they will take take ivermectin or the snake oil du jour.
If a Trumper doesn't like someone kneeling they demand he be fired from his job.
If a Trumper is down and out he blames the deep state, the Chinese, Mexicans, democrats, etc.
I
You realize, of course, that you’re comparing a “Trumper” to no one in a thread comparing Republicans and Democrats, right? Right?

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
This list is BS,
I

I actually thought Foxworty nailed it very well. The list sums up the difference between Democrats and Republicans.

Are you lashing out Foggy?

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
I am just correcting his errors.

But you’re not being honest. It’s obvious that you’re lashing out at the truth Fog. Now, be honest, Foxworty nailed it and you’re have great difficulty accepting the Truth. I’m sure that someone with the fine stature, integrity, and honesty of President Trump would agree with Foxworty on this.

Last edited:
Reactions: m.knox

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
But you’re not being honest. It’s obvious that you’re lashing out at the truth Fog. Now, be honest, Foxworty nailed it and you’re have great difficulty accepting the Truth. I’m sure that someone with the fine stature of President Trump would agree with Foxworty on this.
Obviously what Foxworthy wrote it is not true.
Republicans rioted after losing the election, Republicans demanded football players lose their jobs for kneeling.
And there are many down and out republicans who blame their troubles on the Chinese, Mexicans, democrats and whoever else they can think of except themselves.

Reactions: Vic Vaselino

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Republicans rioted after losing the election, Republicans demanded football players lose their jobs for kneeling.
And there are many down and out republicans who blame their troubles on the Chinese, Mexicans, democrats and whoever else they can think of except themselves.

What would have Republicans do? Democrats stole the election and subverted our democratic process with their breathtaking voter fraud. Republicans were acting patriotically after all.

You wouldn’t want our country to be a banana republic would you Foggy.

Reactions: Ski

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
What would have Republicans do? Democrats stole the election and subverted our democratic process with their breathtaking voter fraud. Republicans were acting patriotically after all.

The democrats did not "steal" the election, they won it fair and square.
Trump's own AG said so, and so did the GOP leadership in congress.
The only idiots who are claiming it was stolen are the Trumpers.
And remember when Trump claimed he won the popular vote in 2016 and hr launched an investigation to uncover election fraud?
She what did they find, absolutely nothing.
The fact is Trump is an emotionally unhinged egomaniac who can't accept defeat.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
This list is BS,
I
Perfect list.

Reactions: JeffClear

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020

If you truly believe there was voter fraud, you are not a serious adult. Trump lost - fact

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
This list is BS,
I

you nailed it, but your list is way too short

If a Trumper doesn't like Hispanics, he blames the the Government for letting too many brown people on the county

If a Trumper thinks gas is too expensive, he blames the government, not the private oil industry

If a Trumper doesn't like single teenagers having abortions, he blames the government for allowing the abortion

If a Trumper has to wear a mask into a store so that he doesn't infect others with COVID, he blames the Government for "fabricating the data and the disease" and "violating his freedom"

If a Trumper gets banned from Twitter for intentionally spreading misinformation, he blames the Government for not regulating Twitter.

If a Trumper thinks prices are too high, he blames the Government for regulating private industry

Reactions: JeffClear

SR108

Jan 13, 2004
This list is BS,
I
I see Trump is still alive and well in your head.

Last edited:

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
you nailed it, but your list is way too short

If a Trumper doesn't like Hispanics, he blames the the Government for letting too many brown people on the county

If a Trumper thinks gas is too expensive, he blames the government, not the private oil industry

If a Trumper doesn't like single teenagers having abortions, he blames the government for allowing the abortion

If a Trumper has to wear a mask into a store so that he doesn't infect others with COVID, he blames the Government for "fabricating the data and the disease" and "violating his freedom"

If a Trumper gets banned from Twitter for intentionally spreading misinformation, he blames the Government for not regulating Twitter.

If a Trumper thinks prices are too high, he blames the Government for regulating private industry
If a Trumper commits obvious crimes it actually is a conspiracy or fake news

If LBGTQ rights are discussed they think their white heterosexual rights are in jeopardy.

a Trumper has a bizarre fascination with pedophiles and makes all the that oppose their point of view a pedophile enabler.

Last edited:

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
This list is BS,
I
My friend. I thought the Foxworthy bit was on Republicans vs. Democrats.

• Haha
Reactions: bourbon n blues

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
True, however, not all Republicans are Trumpers. Present company included. And even many of Trump supporters didn't believe in contesting the 2020 election. And many don't believe social issues should be politicized.
Me too, that's why I specifically stated "Trumpers."

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
True, however, not all Republicans are Trumpers. Present company included. And even many of Trump supporters didn't believe in contesting the 2020 election. And many don't believe social issues should be politicized.
The trouble with contesting an election, it's pretty darn hard to do so after and prior to the election it's hard to prove standing. That said, there was massive fraud.

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
The trouble with contesting an election, it's pretty darn hard to do so after and prior to the election it's hard to prove standing. That said, there was massive fraud.
My friend. Everyone admits that there is some voter fraud. Just like there is shoplifting everywhere. But I don't believe it was on a "massive" scale. That being said, the voter laws that require voter ID is as good thing and consistent with many ID requirements.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
My friend. Everyone admits that there is some voter fraud. Just like there is shoplifting everywhere. But I don't believe it was on a "massive" scale. That being said, the voter laws that require voter ID is as good thing and consistent with many ID requirements.
It was massive. Multiple people have given accounts of massive issues and that combined with massive mail in balloting allowed the manufacturing of hundreds of thousands of votes. Buffalo Lion posted his experiences, Larry Correia has written some well sourced articles going over all the anomalies present in the last election.
Take Wisconsin, Trump won Kenosha by a much larger margin than in 2016
“Democrats back Matoska-Mentink and Republicans back Kerkman,” the report said. “It is a swing county in the swing state. In 2016, former President Donald Trump won it by 238 votes – becoming the first Republican to win the county since Richard Nixon. In 2020, Trump won by 2,700.”

So in a swing county in a swing state the President increases his votes by over 10 x and he loses the state? This happened in all but one bell weather counties, out of 19 I believed, something that never happened before.
I have a friend in Wisconsin and he sent me this: https://wisconsinspotlight.com/trafficking-in-votes/

Reactions: bison13

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

Jeff, democrats rioted after losing in 2016. Are you experiencing selective memory? You are really going to pretend #RESIST didn't happen? Shit, democratic politicians like Maxine Waters encouraged it.

Last edited:

Vic Vaselino

Nov 14, 2009
It was massive. Multiple people have given accounts of massive issues and that combined with massive mail in balloting allowed the manufacturing of hundreds of thousands of votes. Buffalo Lion posted his experiences, Larry Correia has written some well sourced articles going over all the anomalies present in the last election.
Take Wisconsin, Trump won Kenosha by a much larger margin than in 2016
“Democrats back Matoska-Mentink and Republicans back Kerkman,” the report said. “It is a swing county in the swing state. In 2016, former President Donald Trump won it by 238 votes – becoming the first Republican to win the county since Richard Nixon. In 2020, Trump won by 2,700.”

So in a swing county in a swing state the President increases his votes by over 10 x and he loses the state? This happened in all but one bell weather counties, out of 19 I believed, something that never happened before.
I have a friend in Wisconsin and he sent me this: https://wisconsinspotlight.com/trafficking-in-votes/
Prove it. Can't? Knew you couldn't.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
The democrats did not "steal" the election, they won it fair and square.
Trump's own AG said so, and so did the GOP leadership in congress.
The only idiots who are claiming it was stolen are the Trumpers.
And remember when Trump claimed he won the popular vote in 2016 and hr launched an investigation to uncover election fraud?
She what did they find, absolutely nothing.
The fact is Trump is an emotionally unhinged egomaniac who can't accept defeat.

Just remember 01/06 - A day that will live in infamy.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
Jeff, democrats rioted after losing in 2016. Are you experiencing selective memory? You are really going to pretend #RESIST didn't happen? Shit, democratic politicians like Maxine Waters encouraged it.
And Republicans rioted after the 2020 election, therefore, Foxworthy is wrong.

Latest posts