Republicans Trying to Lose Mid Term Elections

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
Historical precedent and a sketchy economy would normally yield a big Republican win in November. Republicans, however, are doing their best to reverse the trend by nominating a poor, radical field of candidates. Election deniers, conspiracy theorists, carpetbaggers , Trump ass kissers and radical anti abortion candidates.

junior1

May 29, 2001
Historical precedent and a sketchy economy would normally yield a big Republican win in November. Republicans, however, are doing their best to reverse the trend by nominating a poor, radical field of candidates. Election deniers, conspiracy theorists, carpetbaggers , Trump ass kissers and radical anti abortion candidates.
Never underestimate republicans ability to screw up a winning hand

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
which is why he cried about a bill that he knew was full of left wing pork

The Bill had overwhelming Republican support for the vet health care provisions it contained. They opposed only the spending gimmick.
The bill was overwhelmingly passed by the Senate in June, 84-14, It was approved UNANIMOUSLY by the Veterans committee. The House passed the bill with minor changes. Then Pat Toomey, Ted Cruz and other had a hissy fit. Classic Ted Cruz, fist pumping other Republican Senators after they temporarily delayed the bill.

Question of the Day - Why does everyone take an immediate dislike to Ted Cruz?
Answer - It saves time.

• Haha
Reactions: maypole and psuted

bdgan

May 29, 2008
It depends on the state. Trump is very popular in some states. Not do much in others.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

JR4PSU

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
The bill was overwhelmingly passed by the Senate in June, 84-14, It was approved UNANIMOUSLY by the Veterans committee. The House passed the bill with minor changes. Then Pat Toomey, Ted Cruz and other had a hissy fit. Classic Ted Cruz, fist pumping other Republican Senators after they temporarily delayed the bill.

Question of the Day - Why does everyone take an immediate dislike to Ted Cruz?
Answer - It saves time.
Would you care to cite the "minor" changes that the House put in AFTER the Senate had passed it overwhelmingly?

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010

What a crock of sh*t.

Democrat Party = Party of radicals

Reactions: bourbon n blues

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
What a crock of sh*t.

Democrat Party = Party of radicals
Ted, you're a decent guy, but this is why I rarely come to this board. There are members of the democratic party who are more leftist, but in general most of the democratic party is more centrist. We even have more conservative members like Joe Manchin and John Tester.

Reactions: NJPSU

psu skp

Gold Member
Nov 7, 2016
50 yard line after dark
Ted, you're a decent guy, but this is why I rarely come to this board. There are members of the democratic party who are more leftist, but in general most of the democratic party is more centrist. We even have more conservative members like Joe Manchin and John Tester.
LOL

Your side spends all it's time ripping on Joe Manchin and then you pretend the DNC is the big tent party which welcomes "conservatives".

maypole

May 9, 2022
Agree with post except calling Ted a decent guy. He’s one of the most radical and never gives any facts, just insults.

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003
Jason,
Both parties vote as a block anymore with just a very few exceptions.
R's - Romney, Murtkowski and Collins
D's - Sinema and Manchin

Except for those 5 the rest vote as the leadership tells them. The D leadership is very progressive right now. Ted may have exaggerated but just a wee little bit.

Darth_VadEER

Dec 14, 2010

Lol, no. You can't say Dems are centrists when they call mother's birthing persons. Give me a break, that's wild shit.

maypole

May 9, 2022
L

Jason is a prime example of how idiotic they are. Its not just birthing persons, ots drag shows for kids, what is a woman? Basically everything about their side.
No dem I know calls mothers birthing persons, favors drag shows for kids, or is confused about the definition of women.
Like most fascists, you are just a clown who creates enemies to justify your hatred of people and life in general. Go take some more steroids.

Reactions: NJPSU

Darth_VadEER

Dec 14, 2010
No dem I know calls mothers birthing persons, favors drag shows for kids, or is confused about the definition of women.
Like most fascists, you are just a clown who creates enemies to justify your hatred of people and life in general. Go take some more steroids.

I've never met a Dem that doesn't support those things...

Our new SCOTUS Justice said she didn't know what a woman was because she isn't a biologist....Kamala Harris now introduces herself using her pronouns.

Get real kid, you're a bunch of wierdos.

psu skp

Gold Member
Nov 7, 2016
50 yard line after dark
That’s the understatement of the year. Walker is completely looney tunes.
That's what your side says about every single electable Republican. Time to change the record.

sleeping-audience-at-a-boring-business-seminar-picture-id157335388

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
LOL

Your side spends all it's time ripping on Joe Manchin and then you pretend the DNC is the big tent party which welcomes "conservatives".
I thought we spent all our time ripping Donald Trump?

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
Jason,
Both parties vote as a block anymore with just a very few exceptions.
R's - Romney, Murtkowski and Collins
D's - Sinema and Manchin

Except for those 5 the rest vote as the leadership tells them. The D leadership is very progressive right now. Ted may have exaggerated but just a wee little bit.
You left out Liz Cheney and Adam Kinsinger.

Fayette_LION

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2004
LOL Jason. JFK would be a republican in today's world. Tell me who are the centrists in the democratic party.

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003
You left out Liz Cheney and Adam Kinsinger.
I was focussing on Senators. The House is almost 100% vote as block except if it is Trump issue.
We are moving closer and closer to a parliamentary system each day.