ADVERTISEMENT

REMINDER -- Bo is wrestling off tomorrow (July 16)

Thanks, Roar, for posting this. I looked on Flo and couldn't find anything about them streaming it. It's good to hear that they are. I assume that by tomorrow they will have it listed where it's easy to find.

Crap.....was not even thinking...now i need to find my four leaf clover, rabbits foot key chain, burn my spell uncrossing soy candle, and chant voodoo unhexing spells.....Al before 2 tomorrow. I'm on it.

...for the U23 spot.

(1) It's a best-of-three series vs Jake Woodley
(2) Pretty sure it's at 2:00 EDT
(3) Flo has the bouts

Roar, where do you see Flo streaming these matches? I've looked again today and don't see it on its home page, nor in the Arena.

Roar, where do you see Flo streaming these matches? I've looked again today and don't see it on its home page, nor in the Arena.

If you look on Arena under Junior brackets, the Under 23 match is one of the bracket choices, probably going to be part of the Junior finals broadcast.
Thanks for answering Tom's question...wasn't available.

FLO has it the first match on Mat 1....which makes sense because there will be at least 2 matches.

Sorry Guys.….I had to blink :)

Woodley took a 4-2 lead. 4-4 at break....Bo wins 12-4

Bo will wrestle the 2nd match after the 145lb. finals

Last edited:
Reactions: Maddog and danoftw
Uninspired (by his standards) but Bo wins easily 12-4. Woodley scores early on a 2-2, then did get a gut. Some ducks and picks with some guts for Bo. He is good.

Reactions: danoftw
Five takedowns and one gut wrench exposure (in the second) for Bo's 12 points in 12-4 win. First in the best-of-three, so one more bout :).

Round 2:
- Shot clock point for Bo. More aggressive but not scoring.
- Push out at the end.

:::::Maybe Bo saw his two buddies blow a knee and just wants to win?!?!:::::

-Take Down Bo. Can't convert a lace. 4-0.
- Bo catches a shot and gets two of his own. 6-0.
- Beautiful duck. 8-0.
- Goes for the tech, but gets countered. Wins 8-2.

No fireworks. But Bo's the man. Props to Woodley.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT