ADVERTISEMENT

Remember these 70s classics

that is a great twitter to follow

coach-hines-son-of-a-mother-duck.gif

I remember my basketball shorts were super short. We wore knee socks and white converse sneakers. We thought we were cool because we replaced the white laces with blue laces.

I wore a crushed velvet tux with a bow tie and patent leather shoes to the prom.

I remember my basketball shorts were super short. We wore knee socks and white converse sneakers. We thought we were cool because we replaced the white laces with blue laces.

I wore a crushed velvet tux with a bow tie and patent leather shoes to the prom.
Basketball shorts had the fake belt. Wristbands too. Baseball with the long sock show, now pants are down to the shoes.

Reactions: bdgan

For our Basketball senior picture I was holding a basketball that covered my short shorts. The women in our class always laugh at the reunion when they see my pic in the BBall shorts. I always joke and say, I wasn't wearing anything behind that basketball!

that is a great twitter to follow

coach-hines-son-of-a-mother-duck.gif
I immediately thought of the coach from Dazed and Confused:

"Before next fall you're in need of a serious attitude adjustment, young man. You'd better get your priorities straight. And watch out with that other crowd you're runnin' with. Don't think I haven't noticed."

This thread definitely deserves mentioning of the "ever chic" vintage physical education one-piece gym romper that we girls were required to wear. It was like this but had red shorts with red and white striped top. lol.

Wore the same basketball outfit, but not the prom. Were you a pimp?

Reactions: therod
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT