ADVERTISEMENT

Refs

Ian

Gold Member
Jul 8, 2001
State College, Pa
Big concern, depending on how Saturday nights game is going, is that one or two of PSU’s studs get flagged for targeting late in the game and are out for part of the O$U game.

The Refs, historically, in some way influence PSU’s game with UM and O$U in some way or fashion. What will it be this year?

Big concern, depending on how Saturday nights game is going, is that one or two of PSU’s studs get flagged for targeting late in the game and are out for part of the O$U game.

I'm not terribly worried about this. If there's anything like the call on Smith in last year's game, I think they'll take their time reviewing it so it doesn't get overturned later. That was an embarrassment.....well, as much as these refs can be embarrassed.

I believe PSU has been called for 1 targeting since the rule was created. One. And that was a pretty bogus one at that. They teach the correct way to hit a ball carrier or receiver.

The 'hand wringing crowd' stoops to new levels of things to worry about. The joke that keeps on joking.

The Refs, historically, in some way influence PSU’s game with UM and O$U in some way or fashion. What will it be this year?

With the possibility of the B1G receiving more attention with #2 playing #6 next week, maybe the officials will be less of a factor than in the past.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT