ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting: Multiple Visits to Note

RyanSnyder

BWI Recruiting Analyst
Silver Member
Nov 2, 2013
Bellefonte
The dead period ended at midnight, so coaches are allowed to start visiting again.

So far, Ive confirmed:

Thursday

- Josh Gattis and Joe Moorhead are in Florida this morning to see Tre Nixon.

- Terry Smith and Brent Pry met JUCO safety Kyzir White at his home. They also have interest in potentially offering JUCO LB Kapri Doucet, so keep an eye on that.

- Sean Spencer and Brent Pry are expected to be in Philadelphia today to meet with Karamo Dioubate.

- Sean Spencer, Terry Smith and Brent Pry will also meet with DT Michael Dwumfour Thursday. I wouldnt be surprised if they also met with Jordan Fuller, eapecially since Terry is with them, but I cant 100% confirm Fuller right now. I can confirm Dwumfour.

- Ricky Rahne is in the Chicago area to check up on DL Amir Watts. He'll also meet with Daniel Joseph.

- James Franklin, Charles Huff and Sam Williams (GA) are all in Atlanta today to meet with Blake Gillikin. They already met at his school and will now do an in-home visit tonight.

Friday

- Terry Smith and Brent Pry will be in Pittsburgh tomorrow to meet with both Damar Hamlin and Khaleke Hudson. Theyll also check up on the 2017 prospects at Pittsburgh CC. They may stop at a few other schools, too, but Im still ubder the impression that they'll meet with RB Miles Sanders on Saturday.

- Brent Pry and one or two other assistants will then go to St. Clairsville, Ohio, to meet with LB Brendan Ferns.

- James Franklin, Joe Moorhead and Matt Limegrover are all visiting Michael Menet Friday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News