ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting: June 11-13 Visitor Thread

Ryan Snyder/BWI Staff

Aug 11, 2010
I hope to have a camp list at some point later today, at the latest tomorrow morning. There's only one camp this weekend and it's Sunday, so i'm under the impression that PSU is still adding to the list. That should be finalized soon. This weekend, for the most part, is all about the 13 official visitors who are scheduled to be here. That list is below.

I do expect a couple unofficial visits to pop up. I already mentioned Chase Bisontis on Sunday. I believe a few unofficial visits will be here tomorrow as well, but I'm still working on that. I do know that Joe Strickland came up early yesterday and worked out for the staff ahead of his official visit, which starts today. I'm not sure how he did yet. I'll get that info at some point. Also, Jayden Bellamy got onto campus Thursday evening, so I know he's here. A few other official visitors came late last night, with the entire crew arriving this morning.

Any comments or tweets regarding this weekend's visitors will be in this thread. When I can put together a camp list, we'll start a separate thread for that.

June 11-13 Official Visits (2022)

WR Nic Anderson ***
DT Kaleb Artis ***
CB Jayden Bellamy ***
LB Wesley Bissainthe ***
RB Ramon Brown ***
DE Dani Dennis-Sutton ***
CB Jaeden Gould ***
CB Keenan Nelson Jr. ***
LB Joshua Josephs ***
RB Nick Singleton ***
DL Joe Strickland ***