ADVERTISEMENT

Ray Blehar delivers another great blog post about McQueary and Corbett

My gut feeling, supported by years of observation is that we (PSU) have no Board of Trustees.

It's more like we have a Board of Pushover in it for their own gain Pussees.

This is a surprise? Spanier was an idiot to publicly feud with the Governor. He didn't get more money for PSU and then he got cornholed. Another instance of bad judgement by the One Man Band.
The legislature didn’t side with Corbett. The cuts were not as draconian as proposed. PSU found efficiencies to offset what survived

Last edited:
Reactions: step.eng69
My gut feeling, supported by years of observation is that we (PSU) have no Board of Trustees.

It's more like we have a Board of Pushover in it for their own gain Pussees.
And after Being told to reduce the size of the board, they increased the board size to add a bunch of flunkies who would vote along with the rest of the Sheep

Well, Mike was “flustered.” Either that or he was too drunk to talk to the police about it that night.

Friday night — and he’s working late on campus...sure.

Ray,

You have done such as great job discrediting Mike McQueary, so why do you continue to insist Jerry Sandusky is lying when he claims the boy is Allan Myers. Especially, considering that your article on the barenaked ladies concert has called into the question the February 9th date and Sandusky has been saying for years that he believed the shower episode occurred earlier than February 9th.

So in this episode McQueary says he was only there a minute? And the kid was between 8 and 13? Seriously, between 8-13? That's like a witness saying the suspect was between 5'6 and 6'2 tall.
I would think it was very rare more damage was done with so little information.

Well, Mike was “flustered.” Either that or he was too drunk to talk to the police about it that night.

Not MM! ;) Here is some footage from the security system at the GMan taken earlier that Friday evening...
9ZmrZAhxT4O7S0HB4BcN_Beer%20Pitcher%20Chug.gif

Ray,

You have done such as great job discrediting Mike McQueary, so why do you continue to insist Jerry Sandusky is lying when he claims the boy is Allan Myers. Especially, considering that your article on the barenaked ladies concert has called into the question the February 9th date and Sandusky has been saying for years that he believed the shower episode occurred earlier than February 9th.
Ok. You’re right. Jerry is like Abe Lincoln and never told a lie. Of course the man is facing spending the rest of his life in prison, so he obviously has no incentive to lie.

The fact is, Jerry never challenged the February 9 date all through his trial and appeal. It is also a fact that he didn’t say he knew who the shower victim was until AM was interviewed by Everhart. In that interview, AM insisted the date was 2002 and Amendola went right along with the date.

As I have pointed out on several occasions, the phony victim number two made several contradictory statements in his interview with Curtis Everhart. And later interviews contradicted that interview. So did records from TSM.

Finally, AM being V2 doesn’t help PSU nor is it the truth

I’ve been saying that since day one. I use to frequent the Gman every Friday and I have seen him there more times than not. Especially in the off season. As someone else posted, it explains a lot of action that night too especially with regards to His dad and Dranov. He was all boozed up. I cant believe that question never came up to any of those 3 through this entire thing

This is a surprise? Spanier was an idiot to publicly feud with the Governor. He didn't get more money for PSU and then he got cornholed. Another instance of bad judgement by the One Man Band.

Listen, I always thought Spanier was very arrogant. That said, as least he stood up for something and fought. That was true until he went to trial and his Ivy league lawyers put up the dumbest and most cowardly defense ever

Too harsh. Spanier had no reason to believe that Corbett was as evil and ugly and vindictive as he was. He probably thought he was playing the political game under the usual rules, which would have been a reasonable conclusion.

The inner circle of the BOT, that has controlling interest, were in cahoots with Corbett. They remain in control.
Just listen to Blehar -
Blehar, 56, is a former intelligence analyst for the federal government who has devoted retirement to uncovering what he believes was a conspiracy, reaching to the highest ranks of Pennsylvania government, to have Penn State take the blame for Sandusky.

From his home outside Annapolis, Maryland, Blehar has written hundreds of posts over the years for notpsu.blogspot.com — a website devoted to “searching for the truth through a fog of deception” — analyzing new evidence from Sandusky-related cases.

“The Freeh Report was supposed to be the definitive account, and after reading it, I had more questions than answers,” Blehar said. “I just want to know what the truth is.”

The Freeh Report, Blehar argues, is tainted with hindsight bias, written with the assumption football coaches and college administrators should have recognized warning signs that a child welfare agency and a charity for at-risk children missed.

Freeh chided Paterno and others at Penn State for not reacting with alarm to the sight of Sandusky showering with children. In 1998, however, Sandusky admitted to an investigator with a state child welfare agency that he showered with children, and the agency cleared Sandusky to work with children anyway. In 2001, when the Second Mile’s executive director learned Sandusky was showering with children, his response was to advise Sandusky, when showering with children in the future, to wear a swimsuit.

Blehar also has written several posts dissecting the testimony of Mike McQueary, the redheaded former Penn State football assistant who testified he witnessed Sandusky molesting a boy in a Penn State shower and then told Paterno and the administrators.

Reactions: BluePrime89
Too harsh. Spanier had no reason to believe that Corbett was as evil and ugly and vindictive as he was. He probably thought he was playing the political game under the usual rules, which would have been a reasonable conclusion.

Remember that Art never liked Spanier. Years ago, Art had Spanier playing the washboard as his signature picture.

I applaud Spanier for fighting for Penn State. I hate me.

Just listen to Blehar -
Blehar, 56, is a former intelligence analyst for the federal government who has devoted retirement to uncovering what he believes was a conspiracy, reaching to the highest ranks of Pennsylvania government, to have Penn State take the blame for Sandusky.

From his home outside Annapolis, Maryland, Blehar has written hundreds of posts over the years for notpsu.blogspot.com — a website devoted to “searching for the truth through a fog of deception” — analyzing new evidence from Sandusky-related cases.

“The Freeh Report was supposed to be the definitive account, and after reading it, I had more questions than answers,” Blehar said. “I just want to know what the truth is.”

The Freeh Report, Blehar argues, is tainted with hindsight bias, written with the assumption football coaches and college administrators should have recognized warning signs that a child welfare agency and a charity for at-risk children missed.

Freeh chided Paterno and others at Penn State for not reacting with alarm to the sight of Sandusky showering with children. In 1998, however, Sandusky admitted to an investigator with a state child welfare agency that he showered with children, and the agency cleared Sandusky to work with children anyway. In 2001, when the Second Mile’s executive director learned Sandusky was showering with children, his response was to advise Sandusky, when showering with children in the future, to wear a swimsuit.

Blehar also has written several posts dissecting the testimony of Mike McQueary, the redheaded former Penn State football assistant who testified he witnessed Sandusky molesting a boy in a Penn State shower and then told Paterno and the administrators.
The majority of us already know what Ray has exposed in his writing's, so what's your point. :confused:

There were multiple opportunities to cross examine MM in court under oath. No one took that opportunity.
Bingo! I've been saying this for years, just not on this board. It was like Penn State attorneys went out of their way not to ask him this at his wrongful termination trial, and the opportunity never a rose in any other venue. In fact, I just posted the other day a question: why do we still not know exactly what Joe was told? In other words, how is it that not one person has ever asked Mike McQueary a very simple question: what, exactly, did you tell Joe Paterno you supposedly saw in the shower?

He still saw whatever he saw & told Joe. No one, not even Jerry denies it. It strains credulity to think he made it all up against a legendary ex coach.
If the man-boy situation was so traumatizing, why the heck didn't he go to the police? What did McQ actually observe? We honestly don't know, do we? Neither does Mike. No more talk from me about this, as it will turn into a dog chasing his tail.

Good morning, have to go to town now, Catherine is waiting on lunch.

Listen, I always thought Spanier was very arrogant. That said, as least he stood up for something and fought. That was true until he went to trial and his Ivy league lawyers put up the dumbest and most cowardly defense ever
In hindsight, yes. But at the time, they probably decided they didn't need to because they felt the prosecution didn't prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt...which they clearly didn't. But, as we all know too well, that's not how the jury saw it. I've been jury foreman more than once and I'll tell you this: some people are not all that bright. Based on my personal experiences and what little I know about the legal system, I can not believe Spanier's conviction won't be overturned. But, then again...it is PA.

Yeah, but what - exactly - did he tell Joe? This is the $64K question.
No one will ever know as it is now 17 years later. Even if MM were to tell us all, the reliability of anything from or anyone else’s mouth 17 years later has a 0.00% chance of being accurate.

Reactions: roswelllion
If the man-boy situation was so traumatizing, why the heck didn't he go to the police? What did McQ actually observe? We honestly don't know, do we? Neither does Mike. No more talk from me about this, as it will turn into a dog chasing his tail.

Good morning, have to go to town now, Catherine is waiting on lunch.
Dr. Dranov is not, nor has he been charged with any crime related to "the incident." Whenever he, dad and Mike met......the good doctor testified that he heard NOTHING that warranted a report to law enforcement or CYS. So if MM's story never changed, Dranov didn't find a grown man naked and positioned directly behind a young boy.....while something of "a sexual nature" was occurring worth a report? All Mike could contribute were sounds. He didn't see anything until investigators provided binoculars. Binoculars, I might add that sighted around corners.

As always, MM is the key to every mystery surrounding this case. He is the reason that everybody involved is either guilty or not guilty. He is the guy whose actions were the haziest in this entire event. And yet, he's the guy who publicly has had to face the least questions.

So many questions, and yet none asked and none answered. Only a fool would not reach the conclusion that some very important things are being kept hidden.

So in this episode McQueary says he was only there a minute? And the kid was between 8 and 13? Seriously, between 8-13? That's like a witness saying the suspect was between 5'6 and 6'2 tall.

More evidence he didn’t get a good look at what was going on, and likely, didn’t think much of it until 6 weeks later when the WR coach job opened and MM wanted some face time with JoePa.

Ok. You’re right. Jerry is like Abe Lincoln and never told a lie. Of course the man is facing spending the rest of his life in prison, so he obviously has no incentive to lie.

The fact is, Jerry never challenged the February 9 date all through his trial and appeal. It is also a fact that he didn’t say he knew who the shower victim was until AM was interviewed by Everhart. In that interview, AM insisted the date was 2002 and Amendola went right along with the date.

As I have pointed out on several occasions, the phony victim number two made several contradictory statements in his interview with Curtis Everhart. And later interviews contradicted that interview. So did records from TSM.

Finally, AM being V2 doesn’t help PSU nor is it the truth

Ray,

You yourself posted in the comments section of your blog post that it is a real possibility that McQueary witnessed a benign event then decided to only report it some time later when the receivers coach job opened. How can you not see the fact that Sandusky was claiming even the revised date may not be correct back in 2016 as a total bombshell. In those revealing podcasts, John Ziegler is actually using the fact the Jerry was still unsure of the date as evidence for what a dope Jerry is. You can’t argue that there was some conspiracy between JZ and JS. JZ was actually very skeptical when I first suggested that maybe McQueary actually witnessed Sandusky and the boy in a shower before Feb 9.

It’s likely that Jerry never challenged the Feb 9 date and his trial or appeal because he only had a hunch the date was wrong. It is only recently when provided dates of book signings and travel for interviews that his memory has been jogged so that he is now certain of the December 29.

How do you know Jerry didn’t say he knew who the shower victim was until after the Everhart interview? Probably Joe Amendola, who like everyone close to Sandusky was shocked by the oral and anal intercourse accusations in the GJR, kept it quiet because he didn’t want to be embarrassed if a different victim came forward. Then after the Everhart interview, Joe was confident they had the real boy.

Even if you are right about Sandusky saying he did not know who the boy was at first, that would only disprove the theory that Jerry spent the summer/fall of 2011 “planting the idea in Myers’ head” that he was the boy in the shower through thier phone conversations and golf outing.

Your argument that Meyers credibility is lessened because he went with the 2002 date is flat out ridiculous. If the incident was benign, Allan would have likely forgotten the exact year. And he would have no reason to doubt the date that the OAG was saying it was.

Likewise, any other inaccuracies in Allan’s statements support the fact the it was a benign incident and that he simply forgotten or misremembered much of the details. I know you and Moron John Yonchuk have made a huge deal over the “I quit the 2nd mile in 6th grade” statement, but the simplest explanation for that is it was a typographical or transcription error and he actually said 9th or 10th grade. There is no evidence that Bruce Heim falsely planted the idea in his head so the 2nd mile could avoid liability. In fact, why would Bruce need to do that if Myers wasn’t even the real boy? And most importantly, why wouldn’t Myers come clean on this conspiracy with Sandusky and Heim after Shubin flipped him.

Of course Allan Myers being the boy in the shower helps PSU. The infamous “boy in the shower” was actually Jerry’s biggest defender. He invited Jerry to his wedding, attended Jerry’s mothers funeral, and wrote several Letters to local newspapers defending him as a 24 year old Marine (it is irrelevant that Gary Grey likely drafted the letters, no one forged Allan’s signature, by signing he indicated that he passionately agreed with the content of the letter) He even defended Jerry for a little while after the arrest and media shitstorm.

Finally, if Allen is not the real V2, then who is? Your boy Jim Clemente would say as a aquaintence offender, Jerry would only abuse boys he groomed for years and was very close to. Jerry made no effort to keep secret the boys he was close to. Heck, he put pictures of them in his book. The OAG must be very familiar with every boy Sandusky has a close relationship with in 2001. But Why hasn’t the OAG been able to indentify the “real boy” despite having 6 years to do so before the Spanier trial? Having the “real V2” testify to abuse would have been the key to having the felony charges stick against Spanier, Curley, and Shultz. And it was clear the OAG had a huge grudge against those 3 men.

Reactions: denniskembala
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT