ADVERTISEMENT

Raise It!!!! Win 5-1. Bucco's quietly built a 4-0 lead over the Cards going into the 6th inning.

GregInPitt

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
USC
Pirates pitcher Nicasio has 5 K's in the first 2 innings.... Finished giving up 2 hits and a run with 7 K's in 6 innings.

First appearance of pitcher Luebke in 4 years..?!

images

Last edited:
Pirates pitcher Nicasio has 5 K's in the first 2 innings.... Finished giving up 2 hits and a run with 7 K's in 6 innings.

First appearance of pitcher Luebke in 4 years..?!

Two tommy john surgeries, and instead of being optioned, kept getting put on the DL. Ended up gaining all that service time without having to pitch, and then became eligible for free agency. Really bizarre decision by the team that had him last, I think the Padres. They basically just lost him for no good reason when they could have had him for several more years.

I said I would not invest much time in the Bucs this season and so far I haven't. I've watched less than 4 innings over the 3 games. Result is Bucs are 3-0. If I keep this up we may clinch by July.;)

I said I would not invest much time in the Bucs this season and so far I haven't. I've watched less than 4 innings over the 3 games. Result is Bucs are 3-0. If I keep this up we may clinch by July.;)

So far, the wagon has wheels!!!!

Gambit may be.....

images

Reactions: fairgambit
A few more of these wins/sweeps the past couple of Aprils, and they could've avoided the dreaded 1&done play-in against a couple of the league's top aces. It's nice to finally seem to be getting out of the gate hot.

Reactions: Ski
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT