ADVERTISEMENT

Raise It !!!!!!! 4-0 over the Mets... Taillon here to stay???

GregInPitt

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
USC
8 inning, 2 hits, 0 runs.
Not a hard hit ball.

His time is now.

815e6a13515ed429d15f07bc564344da.jpg

GettyImages-538846166.0.jpg

Nate says he's no good......Neil Huntingdon and the Bucs don't think he has much potential

I never said he was no good, I said he needed more time in AAA and still believe that. This was a great start for him and a great sign, but he is coming off serious arm problems.

I never said he was no good, I said he needed more time in AAA and still believe that. This was a great start for him and a great sign, but he is coming off serious arm problems.
LOL

Riiiiiiight

Sure you did.....bless your heart

You went on and on about how Taillon was - at best - the third most ready prospect in AAA (behind Kuhl and Glasnow) and he would be no better than the third of the group to come up to the Big Club.

Yapping about how the "Pirate Brass" had soured on him and didn't think he was a legit prospect anymore.

Talked about how he was being "skipped" in the rotation, and on a severe pitch count due to the injury - which was simply not true, and any dolt with a "GOOGLE" could look it up (FWIW, the arm injury was over 2 years ago....last year he was out with a hernia, but was good to go over the winter)

Last edited:

He had TJ surgery almost 2.5 years ago, so I wouldn't exactly say he's coming off of serious arm problems. He's at worst the 3rd best starting pitcher in the rotation, and that's with a healthy Gerrit Cole. Time to get Glasnow up NOW, and put Nicasio in the bullpen. And then do the same with Niese if/when Cole comes back.

LOL

Riiiiiiight

Sure you did.....bless your heart

Dingle-nuts went on and on about how Taillon was - at best - the third most ready prospect in AAA (behind Kuhl and Glasnow) and he would be no better than the third of the group to come up to the Big Club.

Yapping about how the "Pirate Brass" had soured on him and didn't think he was a legit prospect anymore.

Talked about how he was being "skipped" in the rotation, and on a severe pitch count due to the injury - which was simply not true, and any dolt with a "GOOGLE" could look it up (FWIW, the arm injury was over 2 years ago....last year he was out with a hernia, but was good to go over the winter)

Saying he was the 3rd most ready prospect right now isn't saying he isn't good

Reactions: TheGLOV
Saying he was the 3rd most ready prospect right now isn't saying he isn't good
Well...even if that WAS all you said (which it isn't), it was (and is) incredibly stupid.

So, you got that going for ya'!

:)

You sure you're not related to 21 "I'm just gonna' keep digging this hole deeper" Guns?

Well...even if that WAS all you said (which it isn't), it was (and is) incredibly stupid.

So, you got that going for ya'!

:)

You sure you're not related to 21 "I'm just gonna' keep digging this hole deeper" Guns?

So you just openly admitted you put words in my mouth, then ask if I'm 21 guns or related to 21 guns.

Didn't you just accuse Glov of being 21 guns? Is that your new thing, everyone is 21 guns??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT