ADVERTISEMENT

Question on bringng something into Met life Stadium.

SEPATOPTEN

Aug 21, 2010
I am heading to Met life Stadium on October 15th to catch the Eagles/Jets game. I was wondering if bringing my Nikon D5600 Camera into the Stadium would be any problem. I am thinking it should not but I am wondering if anybody thinks it could be an issue. I have a Camera bag not much bigger than a kids lunch box. OK, thanks.

It is likely worth a call ahead of time to make sure. There may be a special entrance for items which could be considered borderline to whatever their policy is.

Two years ago my wife and I met our son at a Flyers game in Philly. She studied the bag policy inside and out. She had me go through all of her options and make a final decision. Upon arrival it was rejected. Walking back to the far in the rain was not an option. We had to pay $10 to rent a locker just outside of the gates.

So I guess your safest bet is to arrive early, know where an exray check in is for specialty items if there is one, and be prepared to maybe have to return the ibag to the car.

People are people- and if you are decked out in Birds gear it is probable that you will not be given the benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
It is likely worth a call ahead of time to make sure. There may be a special entrance for items which could be considered borderline to whatever their policy is.

Two years ago my wife and I met our son at a Flyers game in Philly. She studied the bag policy inside and out. She had me go through all of her options and make a final decision. Upon arrival it was rejected. Walking back to the far in the rain was not an option. We had to pay $10 to rent a locker just outside of the gates.

So I guess your safest bet is to arrive early, know where an exray check in is for specialty items if there is one, and be prepared to maybe have to return the ibag to the car.

People are people- and if you are decked out in Birds gear it is probable that you will not be given the benefit of the doubt.

You're responding to a troll.

You're responding to a troll.
Dude I have been a member of this site for quite some time. What is your problem? I am a Pennsylvania guy born and raised and an Eagle and Penn State fan. Plenty of folks on here know what I am about. This does not have to be adversarial between us. You might have me confused with somebody else but you are mistaken about my intentions. Can you point to something I have done on this board? I got some good information from the poster that took the time to help and I appreciate that. I don't understand where you got that about me.

Thanks for the great information. I appreciate you took the time to help me and I have no clue why that guy targeted me. I was very surprised by his post. Well at any rate I am careful about what I wear but it's a bus trip and many folks will have Eagle garb around me. Again you were a gentleman and I do appreciate that.

Reactions: 87 Penn St8
Here’s their camera policy. Usually better to not bring it in the camera bag since that may invoke their clear bag policy too.

“Handheld digital or film cameras, including Go Pro cameras, are permitted inside MetLife Stadium as long as their use does not interfere with other guests' enjoyment of the event. Tripods, monopods, "selfie sticks" and cameras with a lens longer than 6" (detachable or non-detachable) will NOT be permitted into stadium. Video cameras and video recording of events with other devices at MetLife Stadium are prohibited.”

Dude I have been a member of this site for quite some time. What is your problem? I am a Pennsylvania guy born and raised and an Eagle and Penn State fan. Plenty of folks on here know what I am about. This does not have to be adversarial between us. You might have me confused with somebody else but you are mistaken about my intentions. Can you point to something I have done on this board? I got some good information from the poster that took the time to help and I appreciate that. I don't understand where you got that about me.
TROLL!!!!!

He is a sick, strange dude best be put on ignore.

Let's see...a sepatopten trolled and helped ruin the WVU board. It was either you or someone who jacked your nic.

Which was it??

Also, no such nic on TOS.

Let's see...a sepatopten trolled and helped ruin the WVU board. It was either you or someone who jacked your nic.

Which was it??

Also, no such nic on TOS.
Never in my life have been on the WVU board. That is not just words, it is an absolute. No way no how.
You are coming at the wrong guy.
I don't have a problem owning anything I say or do but you are mistaken and for the life of me I could not imagine where you are coming from with this. I actually rarely post even on this board anymore.

Here’s their camera policy. Usually better to not bring it in the camera bag since that may invoke their clear bag policy too.

“Handheld digital or film cameras, including Go Pro cameras, are permitted inside MetLife Stadium as long as their use does not interfere with other guests' enjoyment of the event. Tripods, monopods, "selfie sticks" and cameras with a lens longer than 6" (detachable or non-detachable) will NOT be permitted into stadium. Video cameras and video recording of events with other devices at MetLife Stadium are prohibited.”
Thank you for all that information. I think I am going to just pass on bringing it in. Thanks again.

Reactions: Wandering Spectator
Never in my life have been on the WVU board. That is not just words, it is an absolute. No way no how.
You are coming at the wrong guy.
I don't have a problem owning anything I say or do but you are mistaken and for the life of me I could not imagine where you are coming from with this. I actually rarely post even on this board anymore.
Ignore the guy. He is a loon.

If defending Penn State, the football team, Paterno and his family from trolls then I admit it I'm a loon.

• Love
Reactions: WHCANole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT