ADVERTISEMENT

Question on 2024 Recruiting

Thomas1945

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
With the latest two DL kids added to list that gives us 24. I know that de commits and flips can instantly change the landscape, but where does the staff go from here in a perfect World?
Are they actively pursuing Willor?
Now that Denmark has temporarily decided to stop playing school (I really hope he straightens that out) are they beating the bushes for more receivers?
Since there’s only 3 or 4 spots open according to “the experts” where do they concentrate their efforts?

I would love to land Chris Cole LB out of VA, top 100 player with us in his top group with bama, georgia, miami, vo tech.

Also, DE Jaylen Harvey out of MD was on potential commitment watch but seems to keep delaying it.

Landing another WR as you eluded might be wise, not sure who we'd get though.

Reactions: lazydave841
By all accounts, we probably stand as such:

1. Harvey at DE. If he goes elsewhere, we likely look to replace him with another DE.

2. WR. Staff wants a 4th for sure, but by December we might need 2.

3. OLB. As Persona mentioned, Cole is probably who we are waiting for. If he goes elsewhere, the staff probably reshuffles the board.

The big thing to understand here is how other developments can change things. Coaching changes. Injuries. Other commitments coming into other programs. Could we lose a verbal.

The staff will also be looking at late blooming type kids as well. Think Onoh, the OT we flipped from ODU. Good senior season, good size, put out good film.

Reactions: Online Persona
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT